Location: Morogoro Municipal.
Report to: Program Director
Morogoro Saving the Poor Organization (MOSAPORG) is a National NGO with Registration Number 00NGO/00005764 operated in Morogoro Region (HQ), Lindi, Iringa, Njombe, Kigoma and Coast Region, focus on System Strengthening and Quality Improvement through supporting Vulnerable Groups on Services areas of Education, Health, Child Protection,Human Rights, Economic Empowerment and Capacity Building.
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It's Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here
POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES AND ROLES:
- Develop and Manage Organization Website.
- Prepare a social medias development strategy.
- Create a schedule for communications posts on all MOSAPORG social media channels.
- Lead responsibility for strategically prioritised MOSAPORG social media channels (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, etc,
- Take other MOSAPORG communications content (press releases, web stories, reports, blog entries, announcements, testimonials, quotations, images and videos) and post on relevant social media channels and;
- Develop the external e-newsletter and the internal “Cascade” newsletter (in liaison with Programmes Department) using the same content.
- Monitor MOSAPORG social media channels and respond to posts and messages in a timely manner, sourcing additional information and/or responses from other staff where necessary.
- Ensure all posts are fact-checked and proof-read, and that all necessary permissions have been obtained before sharing images or video.
- Use tools and tactics that generate maximum engagement in social media; including topical relevant and provocative content, polls, competitions, live-online chats, popular hashtags, etc.
- Lead on testing and using appropriate tools for maximizing social media fan base and influence.
- Lead on monitoring and evaluating all MOSAPORG social media channels, providing regular and specific event reports on coverage and influence with analysis and recommendations based on the data.
- Lead on social media design elements (ie: Facebook Timeline cover, profile pic, ads, and Twitter profile).
- Create basic engaging and professional visuals that reflect MOSAPORG (infographics, photos with text, short videos, etc).
- Stay up to date with trends on social media around the world and apply on MOSAPORG’s channels accordingly.
- Manage content creation, community building, and administration of social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and Youtube) for departments within MOSAPORG.
- Create and manage social media ad campaigns.
- Upload press releases, media coverage, and other posts to MOSAPORG website when required.
- Ensure all website functionality is operational (donate page, volunteer sign-up, newsletter sign-up, etc)
- Lead on implementation of Search Engine Optimisation and Google Adwords.
- Regularly research industry best practices and make suggestions to improve MOSAPORG ’s website.
- Carry out other duties assigned by the Senior Program Manager.
Academic and/or Professional Qualifications:
- Bachelor degree/Diploma in IT,Computer Science or other related qualifications
- One year experience or Fresh Graduates .
- Knowledge of Website Development and Managemen & Social Medias.
- Ability to Collect Data and Analyzing Data.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Kiswahili.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Computer literacy and familiarity with standard office computer applications.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Analytical and report presentation skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Applicant Must Live in Morogoro
EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR MOSAPORG ,
Mbuyuni Street House Block 15 First Floor /Near by Tanfeeds Kihonda Maghorofani Ward P.O. Box 1509, Morogoro, Tanzania.
Closing date for applications: 30th April 2020 (only shortlisted candidates will be contacted).