Vacancy title: Monitoring and Evaluation Technician [ Type: FULL TIME , Industry: Nonprofit, and NGO ,Category: Science & Engineering ]
Jobs at: Enabel
Deadline of this Job: 03 May 2020
Duty Station: Within Tanzania , Kigoma , East Africa
Vacancy – Position no: 1708
Monitoring and Evaluation Technician in Kigoma Region
Enabel – Belgian Development Agency – recruits a Tanzanian national
Duty station: Kigoma town/district
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It's Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here
• mobile data Collection
• People Management in Agricultural extension
• Training, Data Analysis & visualisation
• Reporting and Mapping.
• Advanced user of Excel and good knowledge of monitoring and evaluation concepts
• Experience in conducting qualitative/quantitative analysis integrating a gender perspective and/or a human-rights based approach, vulnerable groups or similar is a plus
• Knowledge of ODK and GIS is an asset
• Good reporting skills in English/ Kiswahili.
• Bachelor degree Information Technology, Agricultural economics, Records Management, Informatics, Computer Science or equivalent.
• 1-year in data management
Details vacancy at: https://btctanzania.wordpress.com/
Submit your applications mentioning the position number to: email@example.com
Deadline: 03rd May, 2020.
Hygiene and Sanitation in Kigoma Region - EoIInterested NGOs which could be local or international or a partnership of both, should submit their expression of interest of not more than 10 pages excluding appendices. The Expression of Interest should contain but not limited to the following:
- Background of the organization(s) which should include experience in carrying out hygiene promotion activities in rural communities.
- Governance and organizational structure; experience and qualifications of key professional staff of the organization.
- Overall organizational budget and allocation for hygiene and sanitation promotion activities for the past three years.
- Certified copy of original Audited Account Statement for the last three years; and latest annual report.
- Approach of how the organization(s) will implement the project, and more crucially, what activities will be carried out for how long
- Demonstration of the organization’s capacity in monitoring, evaluation, accountability and learning.
- An estimated budget for the intervention and indication of what contribution the organization is willing to make including, cash and/or in kind.
The grant will not exceed €300,000.
Please note that all estimated budgets should exclude purchase of vehicle(s). Enabel will provide a vehicle to be used for implementing the activities.
Interested organizations are expected to make their submissions electronically not later than May 1, 2020 to firstname.lastname@example.org copying email@example.com
Project Manager – Advisor Rural Water Supply
Lake Tanganyika Basin Water Board,
P.O. Box 24, Kigoma
Mobile: +255 743 736 554
Please note that this notice is for expression of interest only and does not constitute a solicitation. Enabel reserves the right to change or cancel this requirement at any time. Makin a submission does not guarantee consideration to participate in the solicitation. All submissions will be reviewed and only shortlisted organizations will receive documents calling for proposals.