Position: Auditor III
To conduct audit of assigned departments or branches, to document appropriate working papers, and assist the Senior Auditors in writing audit reports.
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It's Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here
- Support audit team leader on all matters
- Compiles Audit documentation by filing and maintaining working papers
- Prepare working papers for audit team leader
- Observe actual practices and evaluates functional operating techniques
- Under general guidance of the team leader, survey the functions and activities in assigned areas to determine the nature of operations and the adequacy of the system of control
- Ensure the completion of assigned audit activities within the time/budget allotted.
Knowledge and Skills
- Technical: Excellent knowledge of internal audit practices in financial institutions; Business understanding of finance and accounting
- Behavioural: Communication, Facilitating Change, Quality Orientation, Work Standards; compliance mindset
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Accountancy, Finance, Banking as major subjects or equivalent
- Professional qualification and holder of CIA, CISA or CPA.
- At least 2 years of auditing/accounting experience in a reputable audit firm or financial institution.
Please be advised that if you are not contacted within 14 working days of the advert closing date then you have not been shortlisted.
“NMB Bank Plc does not charge any fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it”.