Direct Reports: PROJECT FINANCE & HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER
Location: Nduta Camp - Kibondo
Minimum Educational Qualification: Essential - Diploma / degree in Human Resources, or Business Administration.
- Essential: working experience of at least two years in relevant jobs.
- Knowledge of Tanzania Labor Law in depth and capable to implement it, with practical experience.
- Desirable experience with MSF or other NGOs in developing countries.
Languages: Fluent oral and written English and Swahili (speak, read and write), French will be an asset
- Essential computer literacy (word, excel and digital media),
- People Management,
- Following the Project Finance & HR Manager instructions, supervise that the internal regulations are followed in the project in order to ensure both tax and labour regulation compliance.
- Lead and review Disciplinary cases.
- Execute recruitment activities ensuring transparency and equity and issuing job offers conveniently in order to meet HR needs.
- Inform all the new staff on Staff Regulations, HR policies and regulations and/or living conditions in order to facilitate staff integration and their security.
- Execute, under the Project Finance & HR Manager supervision, employee contract related activities (file opening and formal documentation archiving, personal data updating, amendments, termination dates supervision, etc.) in order to ensure legal compliance.
- Present and explain contract terms and the content of Internal regulation (rights and obligations) to newly recruited personnel in order to ensure legal compliance and local integration.
- Collect the variable pay slip elements on Homere (paid holidays, sick leave, unpaid leave, etc.) in order to ensure accurate and on time payroll payment.
- Supervise the payroll process, checking the list of employees and amounts payable (variable pay, taxes, social securities contributions, etc.) in order to ensure accuracy and on time payroll payment.
- Follow-up cost of living on a regular basis.
- Register applicants to training activities and help the Project Finance & HR Manager to evaluate the results in order to improve return on training expenditures.
- Support the Project & HR Manager to draw up annual holiday planning in order to schedule staff shifts and cover operational needs.
- Supervise project budget execution in order to detect deviations and recommend corrections.
- Organizes travel and files of all Staff arriving/departing the Mission, including International Staff documentation (visas, MSF card, Mission Orders, etc.), booking and purchasing plane tickets, keeping / renewing passports and organizing briefings / induction.
- Ensure that all staff have valid work, stay, travel permits.
- Ensures staff travelling through the capital is picked up, has appropriate papers and a place to stay
Please send your application to the email address MSFCH-Tanzania-Recruitment@geneva.msf.org The applications can also be submitted at MSF offices situated at Hamza Aziz Street, Kahama Court, Masaki, Dar es Salaam OR in Nduta Refugees Camp, Kibondo District.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.