KK Security Ltd provides manned guarding services, canine security, facilities management, cash management, global travel risk management and training to clients throughout East and Central Africa. … KK Security maintains a reputation of integrity, diligence and professionalism that remains unmatched across Africa.
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It's Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here
Position:Accounts Assistant in Dar es salaam
Job DescriptionGardaWorld is a leading company in the region in provision of security solutions, facilities management and training services across East and Central Africa.
Accounts Assistant in our Dar es Salaam Office.
(a) Duties and Responsibilities
- Posting branches/projects petty cash vouchers
- Posting branches/projects cheque payment vouchers
- Reconciliation of branches/projects accounts
- Reconciliation of Trade and other receivable accounts
- Filing and maintaining accounts documents such as cheque payment vouchers, supplier bills, journalsetc timely
- Preparing cheques for payment
- Collecting and issuing receipts for all customer payments made at the office on daily basis
- Dealing with Company and /or employee claims relates to insurance
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, or equivalent Degree, CPA will be added advantage.
- Knowledge of Finance, Accounting, Budgeting and Cost Control
- Knowledge of Financial and Accounting software applications particularly NAVISION software.
- Ability to analyze financial data and prepare financial reports, statements and projections.
- Computer literate with the ability to learn new software applications.
- At least 5+ years and above hands on accounting experience
- Willingness to work on a flexible schedule and sometimes extra hours to meet deadlines.