TEVI MICROFINANCE COMPANY is a fast-growing microfinance institution operating in Dar es Salaam for almost two 2 years, we provide demand-oriented financial services aimed at empowering micro-enterprises. The company is currently seeking to recruit a qualified, highly motivated, self-disciplined and experienced Accountant to manage the company day to day financial transaction of the Company.
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It's Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here
- To Ensures compliance with statutory regulations, Bank of Tanzania regulations, Company policy and financial standards;
- To Prepare financial reports according to regulatory and company requirements
- To oversee internal and external audits are conducted on time and comments are addressed prior to the next audit;
- To keep accurate and up to date records of financial transactions and produces financial statements;
- Maintain an accurate and updated fixed asset register; and
- To perform all company administrative activities.
- At least Advanced Diploma in Accounting, a professional qualification such as CPA will be an added advantage.
- The successful candidate must have worked in the microfinance for more than 2 years in the same position;
- Experience of working on loan management system highly desirable;
- Ability to work with spreadsheet is required.
Position: Operations Supervisor
TEVI MICROFINANCE COMPANY is a fast-growing microfinance institution operating in Dar es Salaam for almost two 2 years, we provide demand-oriented financial services aimed at empowering micro-enterprises. The Company is currently seeking to recruit a qualified, highly motivated, performance driven and experienced Operations Supervisor to manage the company day to day operations.
- To implement the company strategy as agreed with the Board of Directors, and to actively give direction and leadership toward the achievement of Vision and Mission
- Prepare company operation reports and submit to Board of Directors;
- To supervise organization staff to meet day to day operational activities;
- To develop operations polices;
- To identify risks and develop internal control systems;
- To develop products;
- To identify potential areas for business growth; and
- Develop and manage budget and operations plans.
Skills and Experience Required:-
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Banking, Finance or any business related course. Professional qualification such as CPA, CPB etc. will be an added advantage
- The successful candidate must have worked in the microfinance for more than 5 years in the similar role or above;
- Higher management skills;
- Good track record to motivate subordinates to meet their targets;
- Excellent communications skills.
Please manually apply for this job using the details below:
Qualified candidates should forward their application with a cover letter and a detailed
CV through email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline of submission of application is the 17th April 2020.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted for interview.