Position: Senior Specialist; Acquiring Products & Merchant Support
To oversee and manage Merchant Support, Acquiring Products and emerging payments under Acquiring business.
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It's Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here
- Ensure merchant proceeds are credited in a timely manner to merchant accounts
- Review and analyze the performance of merchant terminals
- Handle merchant inquiries and resolve problems and ad-hoc requests
- Handle Inventory management of (POS at store, merchant and defectives), QR-codes, merchant files, marketing materials and consumables (receipt roles).
- Follow up with merchants on any chargeback related issues
- Work on category planning and business strategy
- Define opportunities to enhance our merchant experience and improve site merchandising, customer, and site experience
- Develop and disseminate usable training materials regarding NMB merchant on E-commerce, POS and QR code for use by all frontline staff (Merchant Support Process and Guidelines).
- Provide on-call support for any issue outside normal business hours as needed by frontline contact points.
- Fully responsible for developing and executing acquiring products strategies consistent with company vision and roadmap with the support from senior management.
- Fully responsible and accountable for acquiring gateways Life Cycle Management.
- Incorporating feedback and input from customers, partners and in-house teams on product strategy and finding ways to shape requirements, features and end products which will expand product market reach
- Fully responsible and accountable for producing and review acquiring gateway requirements documents
- Ensure products and releases are launched correctly and on schedule with the effective support from Communication and Marketing departments
- Fully responsible for acquiring risk profile management with the support from Risk and Compliance department.
- Business understanding of Banking operations, card products, customer service and merchant acquisition procedures and analytics
- Coaching; Presentation; and Communication skills
- Good Teamwork and Customer Focus
- Planning & Organizing skills
Qualifications and Experience
- University Degree in Business Administration, Banking, or Information Technology
- Banking experience of more than 5 years in Card Business or Card systems
“NMB Bank Plc does not charge any fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it”.