Reports to Customer Service Team Lead
We are looking for someone capable of taking responsibility of all customer service related issues throughout Tanzania market. The role addresses customer’s inquiries, issues and concerns through email, chat, social media and even phone.
As the customer support agent (CSA), you must possess good team player skills. We expect a high quality of work, and need someone to take the responsibility that comes with this role. As the CSA, you will be a part of an amazing global Customer Service Team who strives to offer first-rate service to our customer’s and where ideas can be shared and improvements can be made.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Resolve service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution timely
- Prepare reports and recommend potential services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs
- Take part in Customer activation/ conversion and retention projects
- Manually processing customer’s KYC requests based on the set procedures.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Manage large amounts of incoming calls
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Take the extra mile to engage customers
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Field support and related tasks
- Other tasks as assigned.
Skills & Qualifications
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Customer Support or equivalent
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Degree in communication/ commerce/ business or equivalent
- Understand and can manage CRM systems
- Able to type quickly and accurately
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule in a start-up environment
- Able to work independently while being a team player
- Punctual, reliable and with genuine concern to help customers
- Proficient in computer use
Company Perks & Benefits:
- Mandatory government payments
- Paid leaves
- Sufficient equipment
- Great work environment
- Working for a socially good cause
- Growth in global tasks and responsibilities