Intern Recruitment:Executive Education Department
Graduates Internship at Uongozi Institute
Graduates Internship at Uongozi Institute UONGOZI Institute was established by the Governments of Tanzania and Finland in 2010, to inspire and equip Tanzanian and African leaders to deliver inclusive and sustainable solutions. This is done through the provision of high-quality executive education (leadership competencies), facilitation of policy dialogues, action-oriented research and technical assistance for public institutions.
Through its Internship Programme, UI seeks to engage a talented
graduate with a genuine curiosity, to work with the Executive Education
Department. The successful candidate will assist in the day-to-day
activities of the department, including designing, developing and
evaluating leadership development programmes and conducting research on
areas of leadership and sustainable development.
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It's Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here
Why join UONGOZI Institute?
Our intern’s development is important to the Institute. You will have an opportunity to learn from the best. The work you will do will be as wide-ranging and interesting as our clients. From the very beginning you will be exposed to:
- Contemporary leadership development trends and best practices.
- Executive education workshop/event coordination skills.
- Monitoring and evaluation of executive education programmes.
- Writing and communication skills.
- Database management skills.
- Different computer software and programmes for performing different tasks.
- Record-keeping skills (Government of Tanzania record-keeping and filing system).
- Office practices and procedures.
The selected Intern will be provided with a three-month contract with the possibility of extension if necessary. Some assignments will require travelling.
Who are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Education, Political Science, Human Resource Management, Business Administration or other related Social Science degree.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, both in English and Kiswahili.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications and internet search tools.
- Volunteer experience is preferred, although not required.
Join our Executive Education Department by submitting an application via email@example.com with the following subject line “Training Intern” by March 28, 2020 at 1400 hours (EAT). The application should include a motivation letter and Curriculum Vitae (CV) with contact details of three referees.UONGOZI Institute is an equal opportunity employer, committed to the strength of a diverse workforce. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.