Technician (2 Vacancies)
Qualifications: Diploma or higher.
Experience: Not necessary
Chemical Engineers (2 vacancies)
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It's Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here
Qualifications: Bachelors Degree or higher.
Experience: Not necessary
We are now recruiting for our GOLD REFINERY in Dododma
General Requirements: Language – English & Kiswahili (Written and Spoken)
Experience: 4-6 Years
Experience: 3 – 5 Years
Accountant / Admin Manager (2 Vacancies)
Qualifications: O – Level and higher
Experience: 1 Year and above
Information Technology Manager
Qualifications: Bachelor Degree or higher.
Experience: 3-5 Years
HOW TO APPLY
Contact Us: Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
Reporting to the Deputy Manager Research Network, the successful candidate will work in collaboration with project Coordinators to perform duties.
- Write high quality grant proposal narratives, and supporting documents
- Counsel, direct, and assist faculty and staff in matters related to preparation, submission, and acceptance of high competitive research funding application to major global health research sponsors including, but not limited to, NIH, CDC, HRSA, and USAID
- Serve as primary liaison with key sponsor program officials in the development of competitive research funding applications
- Investigate and answer questions about funding application requirements to ensure development of successful funding applications.
- Counsel researchers and staff on the preparation of competitive funding applications including the management of multidisciplinary writing teams, involving key personnel from multiple institutions around the globe.
- Development of consortia agreements, budget materials, and letters of support and institutional information to ensure compliance with university policies, federal regulations and agency guidelines.
- Assist faculty and staff in identifying documents or forms needed in connection with pending or funded projects and ensure all funding application requirements are met.
- Ascertain the status of proposals, awards, research risk approvals, internal approvals such as route sheets, and related documents. Follow up on all correspondence to ensure that appropriate action is taken or information provided.
- Develop new concept proposals and data requests and process results of analyses into formats for presentation and dissemination.
- Advise faculty plans and strategies and overseas the successful implementation of global health research dissemination plans.
- Work with RSPO pre-award team in the management of proposal submission process to ensure timely submission of all required materials.
- Work with departmental managers to compile financial and data related to a grant application
- Develop an annual grants strategy
- Supporting researchers in manuscript writing and Development
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Education English, Social Sciences, BA or any related field
- Demonstrated ability to write successful grant proposals
- Possess knowledge of organizational structure, functions and needs
- Possess essential knowledge of grant application process
- Clear, precise and compelling writing skills
- Detail –oriented,organized,organized,deadline-driven
- Able to Communicate effectively
- Self-driven,pro-active, ability to work effectively and independently
- High proficiency in all areas of Microsoft Office to include Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Being able to understand and execute complex instructions
Only candidates shortlisted for interview will be contacted.
Report any employer asking Money from you.