Rewarded in 2017 by the Stevie International Awards as the "Fastest Growing Enterprise in the Middle East and Africa", Halotel have proven its ambition to become the leader in the telecommunication market in Africa. As part of the international Vietnamese telecommunication group “Viettel Group”, Halotel strive to provide the best service with high technology and reasonable price in Africa. With more than 20,000 km of Fiber Optic Cable, Halotel’s network is the most reliable connection at high-speed covering up to 95% of the Population in Tanzania. Halotel is always looking for individual who are Professionals, Talented and Passionate about telecommunication as we are, to join our Family in building the Fastest Growing Telecom in Tanzania. Halotel is pleased to announce a new position opening: Finance officer.
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It's Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here
Job Title: Finance Officer
The responsibilities For Finance Officer will include:
- Control about customer payment in the corporate sector and make sure to meet KPI for payments and making daily/weekly/monthly report;
- Reconciles various General Ledger accounts & updates associated detailed supporting schedules;
- Assists in the preparation of reports as required to comply with financial reporting regulations;
- Assists with the monthly input and validation of financial information into the database
- Assists in the preparation of information for annual and interim audits;
- Tracks all banking transactions through multiple bank accounts by matching, posting and researching items to ensure all accounts balance to the bank statement totals;
- Maintains banking information including procedures, authorization information and approval limits
- Bachelor’s Degree in general accounting;
- Fluent in English (written/spoken);
- Excellent writing skills, with the ability to make complex concepts easy to understand, while keeping content relevant and compelling;
- Ability to analyse, interpret and explain accounting law and principles;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics, Great Plains.
- Capable of working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and priorities.
- Attention to detail and follow-up.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of Company information.
- Ability to work well independently or in a team environment.
- Ability to communicate professionally both written and verbally.
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule.
- Workplace: All Tanzania Regions.
- Attractive remuneration based on experience and business result outcome.
- Company Health Insurance plan
- Employee allowances.
All CV and cover letter have to be send to HRD@halotel.co.tz
Halotel approved Employment Equity Plan and Targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process. As an Equal Opportunities employer, we actively encourage and welcome people with disabilities to apply.