Job Title: Training Coordinator
The Confederation of Tanzania industries (CTI) is a business membership organisation whose main aim is to advocate for a conducive legal, financial and economic business environment for manufacturing and supporting industry to operate effectively, prosper and contribute to national wealth and development.
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It's Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here
The Confederation of Tanzania Industries (CTI) invites applicants from suitably qualified and experienced nationals to be considered for engagement as the Confederation’s Training Coordinator.
The overall task of the Training Coordinator will be to plan, organise and coordinate training courses/workshops that meet the requirement of manufacturing and supporting industries in the country with a view to improving their productivity and enhancing their competitiveness.
Qualifications and desired attributes
- Holder of Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Economics, Public Administration or Marketing. Master’s degree will be an added advantage
- At least five years’ previous working experience
- Knowledge of the private sector/business community
- Familiarity with industry best practices and standards
- Ability to translate complex problems and concepts into training
- Experience in searching and managing event sponsorships
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Proficiency in computer applications
- Energetic, open-minded, team player, proactive, persuasive and innovative
- Facilitation skills for training courses/workshops will be an added advantage.
Reporting to the Director of Membership and Services.
- To develop and conduct needs assessments that determine what types of training should be provided for each target group;
- To map out training strategies and schedules for all types of training courses;
- To proactively identify, establish and cultivate relationships with key local, regional and international training partners;
- To identify and contribute in the selection of trainers and facilitators;
- To co-ordinate with trainers, facilitators, training partners and training beneficiaries;
- To support trainers and facilitators in designing and developing training agendas and materials;
- To design and develop concept notes for training sessions and terms of reference of trainers, facilitators and other consultants engaged in the training programmes;
- To ensure appropriate monitoring, documentation and evaluation of the training activities and measure the impact of the training programmes;
- To perform any other related capacity development activities.
Written applications enclosing comprehensive CVs, copies of certificates and names and addresses of three referees should be delivered to:
The Executive Director,
Confederation of Tanzania Industries,
9th Floor, NIC Investment House,
P O Box 71783,
Dar es Salaam.
Or via email; email@example.com
Applicants are requested to indicate daytime telephone contacts.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Closing date for receiving applications: Friday, 28th February 2020.