The Legal Services Facility (LSF) is a registered Non- Governmental Organization (NGO) with Registration No. 00NGO/R2/00011. It is a basket fund created to channel funding on equal opportunity basis to organizations that provide Legal Aid and Paralegal services in Tanzania mainland and Zanzibar. These services assist individuals to claim their rights, redress grievances and protect their fundamental human rights.
LSF manages a basket fund to which DANIDA, DFID and the EU are
contributors. It operates as a grant maker with the overall goal to
increase access to justice through a legal empowerment approach, in
particular for women and girls. Through implementing partners, a
paralegal cadre of around 3,500 is supported, organized in 170 small
district based paralegal organizations.
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It's Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here
Post: Executive Assistant to the CEO
Location: Dar es Salaam
Reports to: Chief Executive Officer
Reporting directly to the CEO, the Executive Assistant to the CEO provides executive, administrative, and development support to the CEO and Board of Directors, as well as the Senior Management Team. The Executive Assistant serves as the primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies on all matters pertaining to the CEO. The Executive Assistant serves as a liaison to the Board of Directors and senior management teams; organizes and coordinates executive outreach and external relations efforts; and oversees special projects.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience with social sciences background and an interest in national and global issues.
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail.
- At least five years in providing support to upper-level management in a related organization.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including staff, board members, external partners and donors.
- Previous experience working with development and fundraising programs to increase donor contributions and funding sources.
- Proficiency in Windows, including MS Word, EXCEL and PowerPoint; fund-raising data management systems knowledge helpful.
If you are Tanzanian and qualified for this post, please submit a single page application letter showing your suitability to the role with an updated Curriculum Vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org by Thursday 29th January, 2020. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.