Volunteers needed for Heart Marathon
ABOUT TANZANIA HEALTH SUMMIT
Tanzania Health Summit is a non-for-profit health institution registered in May 2014 with the purpose of contributing to the improvement of healthcare system in Tanzania.
It main core activities is to conduct the largest annual Health Summit in the country in collaboration with MoHSW, CSSC, APHFTA, BAKWATA, PORALG, MoH Zanzibar and TMHS.
It also provides consultancy and training in health and other programs like Heart Marathon, Youth Capacity building and NCD program.
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It's Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here
Title: ICT Volunteer
In order to increase its capacity, Tanzania Health Summit is looking for a dedicated young individual to work as an ICT Personnel for Heart Marathon program.
The following indicate some of the principal tasks and responsibilities:
Software and Hardware
- Maintain and update the organization and associate websites
- Perform any upgrades required to software
- Database coding and maintenance proficiency
- Repair and maintain computer software
- Check the network back-up logs where appropriate
- Set up, maintain and remove user network accounts where appropriate
- Carry out routine network maintenance tasks
- To maintain and monitor website online payment portal system
Graphics and Designing
- To design (best adverts for fliers, posters etc.), websites, logos, blogs and etc
- To monitor and foresee all e-adverts of organization and associates.
- Create, facilitate and maintains organization and associates clients/customers communications e-communications database.
- Build and manage institution and associates social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Twitter, Linkedln etc.
- Manage various email campaigns, including the template designs.
- Foreseen, planning and implementation of organization and associate IT system developments programs.
- Any other business as directed by his/her supervisor.
Title: Program Coordination
In order to increase its capacity, Tanzania Health Summit is looking for a dedicated young individual to work as a Program Coordinator for Heart Marathon program.
The goal is to facilitate the effective management of Heart Marathon program according to the organization’s standards.
- Support planning and coordination of a program and its activities
- Ensure implementation of policies and practices
- Manage communications through media relations, social media etc.
- Help build positive relations within the team and external parties
- Schedule and organize meetings/events with clients
- Keep updated records and create reports
- Support growth and program development
The Volunteer should have the following characteristics:
- A graduate from any recognized University, specifically, with a business administration, social sciences, marketing, human resource and any other related field.
- Experience in event organization is an added advantage
- The ability to work cooperatively with different types of personalities.
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Detail-oriented and efficient
All costs associated with his/her duties will be covered.APPLICATION PROCESS
Send a one-page CV to firstname.lastname@example.org before 31st December, 2019. Please your email subject should read: Application for ICT Volunteer.
Our website: www.ths.or.tz and www.heartmarathon.com
Only few selected applicants will be selected for further interview.