HESLB has announced its first phase list with 30,675 First Year students for the 2019/2020 academic year who have successfully secured loans worth TZS 113.5 billion.
In the current academic year, the Government has allocated TZS 450 billion aimed at benefiting a total of 128,285 students. Of these, more than 45,000 students are first-year students and another 83,285 are undergraduate creditors. In 2018/2019, the allocated funds grew to TZS 427.5 billion and benefited a total of 123,283 students including 41,285 first year students.
Read Also:-HESLB ( Bodi Ya Mikopo ) Click Here For All Updates of Loan Beneficiaries Names | Loan Account Status | HESLB Log in
HESLB Executive Director Abdul-Razaq Badru, said in the list, men are 19,632 (64%) and women are 11,043 (36%). Badru explains that credit applicants can open their personal accounts (SIPA - Student's Individual Permanent Account) which they have opened to apply for credit through the HESLB system (olas.heslb.go.tz) to obtain credit information.
In addition, a full list of those students is available on the Board's website - www.heslb.go.tz “With the site, students can open their loan application online like SIPA and see what they have been set up for ... The TZS 125 billion we applied for payments from October to December this year, ”said Badru.
According to Badru, HESLB is finalizing a second phase list that will be announced before the end of next week and their funds will be sent to colleges in advance before the colleges open
Batch One of Loans Allocations for 2019/2020 has been released. To know your status, click ‘Applicant’s Loan Status’ link and enter your Form IV index number you used when applying for loans and password. To view your Loan allocation results click Loan Allocation 2019/2020 on the left side menu. Other batches will be released after completion of verification and admission procedures.
- UDOM HESLB loan allocations
- UDSM HESLB loan allocations
- SAUT HESLB loan allocations
- SUA HESLB loan allocations
- Mzumbe University MU HESLB loan allocations
- Muhimbili University of Health and Allied Sciences MUHAS HESLB loan allocations
- Mbeya University of Science and Technology MUST HESLB loan allocations
- Ardhi University ARU HESLB loan allocations
- Moshi Co-operative University MOCU HESLB loan allocations
- Tumaini University Makumira TUMA HESLB loan allocations
- Kilimanjaro Christian Medical KCMUCO HESLB loan allocations