Deadline of this Job:
6th September 2019
Within Tanzania , Tanzania , East Africa
Job SummaryWe want to hire a qualified candidate for the position of a Secondary School Teacher for subjects outline on the job description.
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- Accounts and Business Studies – O’ and A’ Levels (both Necta and Cambridge Curriculum)
- Biology - O’ and A’ Levels (both Necta and Cambridge Curriculum)
- Physics - O’ and A’ Levels (Cambridge Curriculum)
- Biology - O’ and A’ Levels (Cambridge Curriculum)
- English – O’ Level (Cambridge Curriculum)
- Experience of 2-5 Years
- Should have a Bachelors/Masters in Education
- To know the subject area and the syllabus thoroughly
- To design/implement the curriculum for the subject
- To plan scheme of work and lesson plans including time for revisions
- To ensure the student’s progress is monitored and supervised efficiently and timely
- To complete the syllabus according to the schemes
- To test the understanding of the subject matter and provide timely interventions where necessary
- To make periodic report to the Principal regarding students’ progress and discipline.
- To recommend in consultation with Head of Department, the text books and other resources
- To develop teaching strategies and implement them in the class, be progressive and ensure that the latest teaching methods and equipment’s are used.
- To conduct activities and extra curriculum projects pertaining to the subject
- To ensure that the students understand and follow school rules and regularly discuss with the students the rationale behind the rules.
- To counsel students on physiological, personal, home or family problems and problems related to adolescence.
HOW TO APPLY The Recruitment Team
The Al Muntazir HR Manager
P. O. Box 21735
Tel: +255 22 2150161+255 22 2150161
Al Muntazir School, UN Road, near Salendar Bridge