Exciting opportunities await at IFS CONSULTING LIMITED and KALPATARU PROJECTS INTERNATIONAL LIMITED (KPIL)! This dynamic partnership is leading the way in providing innovative solutions in the electrical transmission and power infrastructure sector. IFS CONSULTING LIMITED, a prominent HR services provider in Tanzania, specializes in recruitment, staffing, outsourcing, and payroll management. Collaborating with KPIL, a global Engineering, Procurement, and Construction company with extensive experience across multiple countries, the partnership are
- Free CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview Questions and It's Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here
actively seeking for skilled individuals from Tanzania to contribute to groundbreaking projects in Europe & Australia. Joining this collaborative team offers professionals a chance to make a significant impact in the field of electrical transmission and elevate their careers with a globally renowned organization. Don’t miss the opportunity to be part of this innovative journey!
Electrical Transmission Trades Workers to prepare, install, repair, maintain and patrol electric power Transmission networks.
Job Reference code : IFS/TZA24/JA-02001
Title : Electrical Transmission Trades Workers
Project Name : TL and Sub Station Projects
Location : Sweden, Denmark. Croatia, Australia and other European countries
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
An ideal candidate will be able to take part in the following tasks;
- Ground assembly of towers
- Erection of towers with a crane,
- All activities related to stringing conductors on towers,
- Final inspection with the ability to rectify defects on towers and corridor
- And all the tasks that will be assigned by the supervisor
The ideal candidate for this role should have the following qualifications:
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in tower erection and stringing.
- Proficient in English (reading and writing) with a good understanding of technical terms used in the linesmen work field.
- Minimum educational level of Diploma in Electrical Engineering or any other related field
HOW TO APPLY:
If you meet the above criteria please send your curriculum vitae, academic certificates & other relevant documents to our email firstname.lastname@example.org. before 22th February 2024. Please indicate the job reference code ”IFS/TZA24/JA-0200r in the subject line.