Office Attendants at TCRA SACCOS Limited
TCRA SACCOS Ltd is a registered Savings and Credit Cooperative Society whose main objective is to mobilise savings from members and I return provide credit facilities. TCRA SACCOS LTD is an employee-based Society which was established under the current governing Co-operative Societies Act no 6 of 2013.
The TCRA SACCOS LTD hereby invites applications from suitably qualified Tanzanians to fill the position of Office Attendant in its establishment.
To provide effective Management of Insurance activities, loans and Mobile money transactions.
The incumbent will be required to report to Manager TCRA SACCOS Ltd.
Bachelor Degree or Advance Diploma in Insurance, Business Administration, Banking and Finance or equivalent qualifications from
A minimum of three years post qualification experience working with SACCOS/ Micro-finance/lnsurance/ Banking industry or similar field.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and communication skills, attention to details with focus on quality and integrity.
- Strong oral and written communication with effective interpersonal and relation management skills to engage individuals at all levels in the society:
- High level of business acumen, including the responsibility to maintain confidentiality of customer information;
- Flexible and adaptable to a dynamic environment;
- Ability to multi-task prioritizing and works under tight deadlines;
- Excellent analytical skills
- Knowledge of computer and internet applications also working skills with Microsoft Excel, Word and Power point;
- Ability to work both Independently and collaboratively as a team player.
- Results and performance driven with commitment to realization of the society’s Strategic objective.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Look on Insurance activities as agent on behalf of TCRA SACCOS LTD;
- Advise the Manager on technical issues in regards to Insurance agency activities;
- Prepare recommendations for the Annual Budget and Plan from his area in regards to Insurance investment.
- Ensure timeliness and accuracy of all required submissions reports to the Manager;
- Make follow up of Insurance claims from customers;
- Ensure safe custody of all files relating to Insurance activities;
- Receive, record and scrutinize member’s loan applications forms for further processing.
- Ensure all loans issued are timely repaid and reports are submitted to the Credit Committee;
- Compile periodic reports on Classification of the loan Portfolio, portfolio at risks as detailed in the credit policy and rules and submit to the Credit Committee;
- Designs, develops and markets new financial products and services which meet members needs while reviewing the existing products for continual improvements.
- Ensures loans are issued in accordance with the Cooperative Act, Society By-Laws, Society’s Regulations, Credit policy and procedures;
- Performs any other duties that may be assigned by Manager or supervisor from time to time.
The applicant must be of age between 30-45 years.
General Terms and Conditions of Service
- This post carries a competitive remuneration package and successful candidate will work on two years renewable contract.
- Other terms and conditions of service are as promulgated in Financial Regulations of the Society;
Mode of Application
Application including copies of relevant certificates and latest CVs
should be addressed to E-mail email@example.com so as to
reach not later than 31st January 2024, the CVs should include the
addresses of two referees.
TCRA SACCOS is an equal opportunity employer