ALLIANCE LIFE ASSURANCE LIMITED
Job title: Sales and Marketing Executive
Department: Sales & Marketing Department
Location: Dar es Salaam
Reports to: Sales & Marketing Manager
Alliance Life Assurance Ltd was established in 2010 as the first local privately owned Life Insurance Company in Tanzania. The company has spread its sphere of influence throughout the region to become one of the leading insurance and financial services companies in East Africa. With a commitment to excellence, innovation, and customer service, we have become a trusted provider of life insurance solutions to both individuals and corporations in the region.
As part of our strategic growth, we are currently seeking a dynamic, highly motivated, result-oriented and experienced Sales and Marketing Executive to join our sales and marketing team. This is an excellent opportunity for an individual who is self-driven and passionate about sales & marketing. Reporting to the Sales & Marketing Manager and will be based in Dar Es Salaam.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Implementing the agreed sales and marketing strategy to achieve and grow the market share of the company and exceed sales targets within the designated territory.
· Identify and pursue new business opportunities, including lead generation, market research, and competitor analysis.
· Identify and cultivate relationships with key decision-makers, clients, brokers, agencies and other financial institutions in order to generate business.
· Conduct thorough needs assessments sales presentations and product demonstrations to potential clients.
· Collaborate with the underwriting team to ensure accurate and competitive proposals are provided to clients.
· Prepare and negotiate corporate sales contracts, adhering to company policies and legal requirements.
· Provide timely and accurate sales reports.
· Collaborate with the team to develop and execute innovative marketing campaigns.
· Create compelling marketing materials tailored to the needs and interests of clients to increase the brand awareness
· Utilize digital marketing channels to enhance the company’s online presence and reach a wider audience.
· Stay informed about industry trends, competitor activities, and market dynamics to identify opportunities for marketing improvement.
· Assist in organizing promotional events and participate in industry-related exhibitions and conferences.
Qualifications and Experience Required:
· Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or a related field.
· Experience: Minimum of 3 years of proven experience in sales and marketing roles in the life insurance industry
· CII qualification is an added advantage.
· Skills: Excellent communication and interpersonal, presentation, negotiation and persuasive skills
· In-depth understanding of sales techniques, life insurance products and customer behaviour.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and ability to learn new or updated software.
· Confidentiality: Demonstrated ability to handle confidential information with discretion.
· Adaptability: Ability to adapt to changing priorities, multi-task, creative thinking and problem-solving abilities.
· Team Player: Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively in a fast-paced environment.
· Proven valid network within the corporate world.
· Customer/client care oriented.
· Ability to portray high level of integrity and professionalism, including well-groomed appearance.
· Must comply with the policies and procedures of the company.
Alliance Life Assurance Ltd (ALAL) promotes an equal opportunity workplace, which includes reasonable accommodations of otherwise qualified disabled applicants and employees. Please contact Human Resources with questions regarding the physical demands of this position.
If interested and qualified please fill out the form on the link: https://forms.office.com/r/0iuRjQEYXz. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Deadline for application is:11th January 2024