Safari Sales Trainee at Safari By Z
We are looking a fresh graduate to undergo a training on how to sale safaris, the trainee should be outgoing and enthusiastic who will be eager to learn on how to sell safari packages with outmost care be it either tailor made or custom-made itineraries.
Duties & Responsibilities to be trained:
- How to determining client’s needs and suggesting suitable travel packages or services
- How to organize travels from beginning to end, including tickets, accommodation and transportation.
- How to supply travelers with pertinent information and useful travel/holiday materials (guides, maps, event programs etc.
- How to research various destinations and means of travel regarding prices, customs, weather conditions, reviews etc.
- How to follow-up on deposits and balances collection.
- How to use promotional techniques and prepare promotional materials to sell itinerary tour packages.
- How to maintain relationships with clients, suppliers/ vendors, and key persons.
- To learn other duties as it will be outlined by management.
Required skills & competences;
- Proficiency in English (writing and speaking); knowledge of additional languages will be an added advantage
- Exemplary sales skills and a customer-oriented approach.
- Ability to present, persuade and communicate effectively.
- Ability work under pressure and put extra hours when need be
- Excellent knowledge of travelling software (computer reservations systems)
- Computer literate.
- Team player and able to be trained on how to work in a busy environment.
- Must be articulate and well-spoken, confident, and able to brief and debrief guest.
- Bachelor of Arts in Tourism Management, Hospitality management and other related field with relevant transcript.
How to Apply:
Please send your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadline for submitting the application is 16 January 2024.