THE UNITED AFRICAN UNIVERSITY OF TANZANIA (UAUT) is a private Higher Learning Institution founded by the Registered Trustees of Korea Church Mission (KCM) in 2012, with the objective of alleviating poverty and promoting growth through raising Tanzanian Christian leaders who are equipped with excellence in wisdom, knowledge, and Christian virtues. The responsibility of the day-to-day running of the university is vested upon the University Council with the Vice-Chancellor as the main link between the Board of Trustees and the University Council. The UAUT is an accredited university.
- Free CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview Questions and It's Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here
Programme Name: Bachelor Of Business Administration Vacant Position
- Holders of a Master’s Degree and a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting and Finance with a minimum GPA of 4.0 and 3.5 respectively.
- Teaching language proficiency
- Graduates are highly encouraged to apply
- Working experiences in Higher Learning Institutions is an added advantage
- Undergoing training to PhD level
- Undergoing induction course in pedagogical skills for those who had none before
- Conducting lectures, tutorials, seminars, and practicals for undergraduate programmes
- Assisting senior staff in practical sessions, seminars, and tutorials
- Preparing case studies
- Working in cooperation with senior members on specific projects
- Supervising special projects for undergraduate students
- Mentoring junior staff in all relevant academic matters
- Participating in curriculum development
- Participating in developing and managing various university projects
- Undertaking research and publishing research results
- Preparing teaching manuals and compendia
- Attending/organizing workshops, conferences and seminars
- Any other relevant duties that may be assigned by the management
NB: The foreign awards certificates should be verified by the Tanzania Commission for Universities(TCU).
Send your detailed CV, Cover letter, Certificates (PDF), and Testimonials (if any) to; firstname.lastname@example.org;
Deadline 31st December 2023