Expression Of Interests (EOI)
Providing safety and security solutions to different
projects offices & private residences in Tanzania
GIZ is a federally owned enterprise operating worldwide, assisting the German Government in achieving its policy objectives in the field of international cooperation. It offers demand-driven, tailor-made and effective services for sustainable development worldwide. In Tanzania and across the region GIZ supports the Government of the United Republic of Tanzania and the EAC in attaining their development goals.
- Free CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview Questions and It's Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here
GIZ Tanzania is looking for a suitable and renowned company to provide guarding services and access control for GIZ offices and private residences of GIZ staff. The contract shall include the offices and private residences in Dar es Salaam, Tanga, Lushoto, Arusha, Moshi, Mbeya, Dodoma, Lindi, Mtwara, Liwale, Tunduru, Namtumbo, Zanzibar (Unguja & Pemba), and Mwanza, with possibility to include other regions depending on expansion of activities across Tanzania.
Therefore, GIZ would like to request security companies to send their Expression of Interest (Eol) as per below details:
SPECIFICATION OF THE SERVICE
- Security service for the office with day & night shift
- Security service for residence premises with day & night shift
- Security service with electronic devices solutions
- emergency rescue and support services in case of fire and road accidents
- Periodic Newsletters showcasing security related incidents occurring in Tanzania especially in the regions mentioned above
DETAILS OF YOUR TECHNICAL DOCUMENTS
Your technical documents must show the following:
- Company profile with a clear physical address and Contact address (Telephone number, email address, physical address).
- Describe your process of guard placement to the new premises.
- Business Registration Certificate/ Trade license in that field.
- TIN / VAT Registration Certificate.
- Valid latest tax clearance certificate from Revenue Authority.
- At least five (5) references of similar service/Supply executed proven by certificates of good completion issued in last 12 months by international organizations
- Address of your main office or branch offices located at least in each region
- Quality of service related any other document.
After evaluation of Eol, GIZ may contact the selected
companies for further process.
Submission of Eol
Please submit your Eol documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
latest by Monday the 15th January 2024.
“GIZ reserves all rights”
Scan the QR Code above or use the Link below to download
the Eol Document.