Junior Technician at Dangote
- Responsible for ensuring that heavy equipment’s and auxiliaries are in safe operating condition by conducting routine maintenance, scheduling maintenance, and repairs.
- To assist HD Mechanics during job execution on maintenance and health check of heavy-duty equipment, utilities, plants/vehicles in accordance with manufacturer’s guidance/recommendation and safe operating procedures to ensure optimum utilization and availability.
- Free CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview Questions and It's Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here
- To ensure proper housekeeping during and after completion of jobs.
- To always ensure safety in using material handling equipment, tools etc
- Carry out proper risk assessment before the task to attain zero harm.
- To use all the PPE as recommended by the Safety Policy of the company and report to the authorities concerned regarding the accidents and near miss incident.
- To assist the HD Mechanics to during diagnosis various problem on diesel engine, hydraulic & transmission system and to initiate remedial actions appropriately.
- To assist the HD Mechanic for the spare parts planning
- Proper handling of tools provided and to ensure right usage. Also responsible for getting the right tools for jobs at hand.
- Compliance with ISO regulations
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by Senior
- Trade Test II in the relevant discipline.
- Minimum of five (5) years of work experience
- Should have a valid Driving License
- Good knowledge of mining operations, production, maintenance, process control and health and safety management.
- Commitment to implemented safety and environment regulations.
- Good communication skills
- Personal Health Insurance
- Pay Off Time
- Training and Development