Position: Mechanical Execution Manager
Reporting to: Maintenance Manager
• Responsible for the entire plant from Quarry to weight bridge and all buildings.
• Overall decisions within the area of responsibility based on given quality requirements and customers satisfactions.Recommended:
- Free CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview Questions and It's Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here
• Responsible for all emergency mechanical breakdown repair as they happen for the entire plant.
• Prepares annual operation plant/budget for mechanical sectional and ensures it is implemented accordingly.
• Ensures weekly plant activities are done in accordance to plan within minimum possible time to maximize plant availability.
• Contributes to creation and implementation of best practice maintenance vision, strategy, policies and procedure to aid and improve operation performance.
• Develops maintenance procedure and ensure implementation.
• Motivates and coaches the team to operation successes.
• Manages contractors on site to ensure they meet legal and company requirements.
• Enforces all safety, health and environment rules and regulations
according to country /company protocol including OSHA compliance.
• Compliance to group and local Code of Business Conduct and all policies, procedures, and guidelines.
• Performs any other duties as may be assigned by line management.
• BSc in Mechanical Engineering or its equivalent.
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar industry.
• Strong leadership and Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) skills.
• Registered with the Engineers Registration Board/Institute of Engineers Tanzania.
• Understanding of safety systems and enforcement of safety rules and policies.
• Ability to motivate people, assess and develop employees’ skills.
• Ability to work with team and lead decision making.
• Positive attitude, take initiatives and has the motivation to the job done in a reasonable period.
• Team building, analytical skills, decision making and people managerial skills
Tanga Cement PLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer and we value diversity.
Salary and Benefits
Tanga Cement PLC offers attractive salary and benefits in line with the candidate’s qualifications, skills and experience.
How to Apply
Send your CV and copies of relevant certificates by email to email@example.com, on or before 15th
December 2023. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.