Job Reporting To: Portfolio Managers – ESB Project
The role broadly entails the translation of business requirements into functional and technical requirements and subsequent involvement in solution design and implementation processes with the view of ensuring the business requirements are fulfilled.
Carry out API Gap Analysis for respective application/system to be integrated.
- For each application/system to be integrated into the new ESB, you will be required to carry out a gap analysis to establish APIs, which have not been implemented in the new ESB.
Establish integration requirements.
- Coordinating with respective user departments to obtain required project inputs on time.
- For each API, you will be required to define the integration requirements as per the required format provided by the Project Manager
- Engage with the lead solution analyst for review and validation before they are submitted to the ESB vendor.
Support the design and implementation of the APIs as per the requirement definition.
- Work with the ESB vendor to design the required APIs.
- Ensure the APIs are reviewed and approved by CRDB Solution Architect and WSO2
- Work closely with the Vendor during the implementation of the APIs
- Support the Quality Assurance Manager (WSO2) to carry UAT for the implemented APIs – (in the Pre-Production environment)
- Closely monitor and ensure the issues raised during the UAT are timely resolved by the ESB Vendor
- Ensure that the Quality Assurance Manager (WSO2) confirms and verifies that the fixes are done by the ESB vendor, and that they address the issues raised during the UAT.
- Prepare CAB Approval for the implemented APIs before they are deployed in the PROD environment.
- Ensure the APIs are deployed in the PROD environment.
- Ensure that Performance Testing of the APIs is properly carried out.
Support the conversion of the channel application/system to enable consumption of the APIs exposed by the new ESB.
- Work with key stakeholders to establish the interfacing requirements and scope of work to convert the application.
- Provide the necessary support to on-board/engage the application Vendor to carry out the application conversion.
- Work closely with the application Vendor to implement the required conversion.
- Work closely with the user department to carry out the UAT – (in the Pre-Production environment)
- Prepare all the requirements for the CAB Approval
- Ensure the converted application/system is deployed in the PROD environment.
- Work closely with the Project Manager to seek a Go or No Live Decision
- Support the Go Live for channel applications i.e. Internet Banking, Mobile Banking, Agency Banking, etc.
- Act as a champion for the new system after go-live including providing support to end users.
- Timely execution of assigned tasks to avoid any project delays.
- Participate in weekly or any ad hoc project meetings.
- Perform any other duties related to the Project as assigned by the Project Manager
Knowledge, Skills, Qualifications and Experiences Required For The Role
- Possession of a bachelor’s degree in computer systems technology or related academic field.
- At least 1 ICT professional certifications, CISA, CISSP, CEH, CISM, etc.
- Software development skills
- Penetration testing skills
- Systems Integrations and the use of APIs
- Projects Management
- IT desktop applications, Computer technology
- Operating systems (Windows, LINUX, Red hat, AIX)
- Networking and database technology
- IT Security & Virtualization
- Interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Knowledge of security Issues and products so that complex security issues can be quickly diagnosed and resolved.
- Report writing and procedure /policy development.
- Good time management.
- Ability to organize self and others and to work on own initiative.
Deadline 03rd January 2024