On behalf of The College of African Wildlife Management, Mweka (CAWM). Public Service Recruitment Secretariat (PSRS) invites high calibre, results-oriented, self-driven professionals with integrity, dynamic and suitable qualified Tanzanians to fill vacant posts as mentioned below.
- Free CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview Questions and It's Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here
The College of African Wildlife Management, Mweka (CAWM) is a leading institution in Professional and Technical training in Wildlife and Tourism Management conducting applied research and offering community services in the form of consultancies in Wildlife and Tourism Management. The
College was established in 1963 by the Act of Parliament Number 8 of 1964 and is registered by the
National Council for Technical Education (NACTE) and recognized as a centre of excellence by the East African Community (EAC) and Southern African Development Community (SADC). The
College is located on the slopes of Mount Kilimanjaro, 14kms north of Moshi Municipality. The College would like to fill one post as mentioned hereunder: –
10.1 ASSISTANT LECTURER (FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT) 1 POST
10.2 DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To teach up to NTA level 8 (Bachelor Degree); ii. To prepare learning resources for tutorial exercises; iii. To conduct research, seminars and case studies; iv. To supervise students’ project;
- To prepare teaching manual; and vi. To perform any other duties as assigned by supervisor.
10.3 QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
Holder of a Bachelor Degree in Accountancy or Finance with a GPA of 3.8 and MSc in Accountancy or Finance from recognized Institution with a minimum GPA of 4.0
10.4 SALARY SCALE: PHTS 2.1
10.5 TECHNICIAN AUTOMOTIVE (1 POST)
10.6 DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To participate in repair and maintenance of vehicles; ii. To identify the likely defects that might cause vehicles; iii. To ensure proper arrangements, cleanness and maintenance of machinery, equipment and tools;
- To assist in training of junior professionals;
- To carry out repair, maintenance and services of motor vehicles, automobiles or other motor equipment;
- Responsible for safe custody of workshop working tools and equipment;
- To assist in providing driving service to college staff, students and other College passengers;
- To maintain log-books for every trip/journey made;
- To carry out repair work and services motor vehicles, automotive engines and equipment; and
- To carry out other duties related to His/her field as assigned by immediate
10.7 QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
Holder of Ordinary Diploma (NTA 6)/FTC in Automotive Mechanics/ Mechanics Engineering from recognized institution.
10.8 SALARY SCALE: PGSS 5
Please visit Public Service Recruitment Service (PSRS) to apply today!