Tanzania Commercial Bank is a Bank that provides competitive financial services to our customers and creates value for our stakeholders through innovative products.
Tanzania Commercial Bank is a Bank, whose vision is “to be the leading bank in Tanzania in the provision of affordable, accessible and convenient financial services”. As part of effective organizational development and management of its human capital in an effective way, Tanzania Commercial Bank commits itself towards attaining, retaining and developing the highly capable and qualified workforce for Tanzania Commercial Bank betterment and the Nation at large.
Tanzania Commercial Bank seeks to appoint dedicated, self-motivated and highly organized ICT Officer – (Business Solution 1 position) to join the Directorate of Information, Communication and Technology.
|DIRECT REPORTING LINE||Manager Business Solution|
|LOCATION||Directorate of ICT- Head Office Dar es Salaam|
|WORK SCHEDULE||As per Tanzania Commercial Bank Staff regulations|
|SALARY||Commensurate to the Job Advertised|
The bank need a mobile app developer to create and maintain mobile applications for Andriod, iOS, and Windows devices for the bank. He/she will be responsible in researching UI and UX trends, updating current applications, and working with colleagues to brainstorm innovative ideas for new applications.
The ideal candidate is the one able to combine your knowledge of UI and UX with insight into the latest technology in mobile applications for the bank
|||Design and develop banks mobile applications|
|||Monitor the entire application development lifecycle (design, test, support,|
|and release) and optimize features as per specifications|
|||Make and prepare releases of dynamic application components|
|||Create cross-platform applications for Android, iOS, Windows, etc.|
|||Work on software analysis, troubleshooting, and debugging|
|||Build interfaces to improve UX|
|||Integrate the mobile applications|
|||Designing and developing APIs.|
- Developing front end website architecture.
- Designing user interactions on web pages.
- Developing back-end website applications.
- Creating servers and databases for functionality.
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming
Bachelor’s Degree in one of the following fields; Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering or related discipline from recognized institution. Possession of ICT related professional certificate will be an added advantage.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- Proficient knowledge of relevant computer languages for JAVA/KOTLIN, Flutter, Android, iOS, and Windows devices.
- Proficient in Spring boot java framework
- A portfolio of applications you have created or contributed to.
- Ability to multitask.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Proficiency with server-side languages such as Python, Ruby, Java Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle, and MsSQL.
- Should have a minimum of one (1) year of technology experience with at least two-year hands-on technical roles in data analytics and insight.
- Experience with database design with Microsoft SQL, MSQL, ORACLE, or Sybase.
- Proven knowledge and experience in Python, Pandas, PyTorch, JAVA EE, JAVA SE, PHP, Microsoft .NET and HTML.
- Experience with data science ecosystem, Machine Learning, and ETL tools such as Apache Kafka, Apache Spark, and Hadoop.
- Experience with data visualization and representation tools such as Power BI, Looker, and Tableau.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong project management skills with effective results focus within an information systems environment.
- High-level experience in methodologies and processes for managing large-scale databases.
- Demonstrated experience in handling large data sets and relational databases.
- Understanding of addressing and metadata standards.
- Understanding Customers and Developing Insight.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS:
- Number of Initiatives powered by ML
- Timely delivery of the Big data and ML plans as specified on the roadmap
- Revenue uplift and customer conversion rates
- Quality of support and stakeholder alignment
The position will attract a competitive salary package, which include benefits. Applicants are invited to submit their resume via the following link :-
Applications via other methods will not be considered. Applicants need to fill their personal information, academic certificates and work experiences and also submit the application letter. Other credentials will have to be submitted during the interview for authentic check and other administrative measures.
Tanzania Commercial Bank has a strong commitment to environmental, health and safety management. Late applications will not be considered. Short listed candidates may be subjected to any of the following: a security clearance; a competency assessment and physical capability assessment.
AVOID SCAMS: NEVER pay to have your application pushed forward.
Any job vacancy requesting payment for any reason is a SCAM. If you are requested to make a payment for any reason, please use the Whistle blower policy of the Bank, or call 0222162940 to report the scam. You also don’t need to know one in Tanzania Commercial Bank to be employed. Tanzania Commercial Bank is merit based institution and to achieve this vision, it always go for the best.
Deadline of the Application is 8th October, 2023.