Position: Medical Representative
Reports to: Country Manager/ Supervisor
About the Job:
This position is full time.
Our client in the pharmaceutical industry is looking to hire a Medical Representative for their Organisation.
As Medical Representative you will be responsible to promote and sell the company’s products which include pharmaceutical drugs to the Doctors and Pharmacists and will be reporting to Country Manager/Supervisor.
Your primary objective will be to establish and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders while providing accurate and relevant information about the products you represent. Your responsibilities will include driving sales, conducting product presentations, and staying updated on industry trends and competitors.
- To do Market Research / MIS for finalizing customer. (Doctors/Pharmacist list)
- To meet doctors and pharmacists every month as per product / brand /company strategy.
- To book orders from retailers in local HQ as well as upcountry retailers. (Outstation tour/coverage minimum 5 days per month)
- To exceed the Targets monthly/quarterly /annually.
- To ensure 95% Markets/Doctors/Retailer coverage
- To ensure 2 Retail orders to be booked each day
- Responsible to collect outstanding’s from the market as per the advice of accounts department.
- Products to be promoted through Digital Marketing / Medico Marketing.
- Conducting CME meetings with doctors, hospitals, pharmacies and healthcare staff every month.
- Preparing and submitting daily and weekly reports.
- Graduate in Pure Science / Diploma in Pharmaceutical Science.
- Fresh Graduate
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong negotiation and persuasion abilities.
- Self-motivated and results-oriented.
- Ability to understand and communicate complex medical information.
- Familiarity with medical terminology and healthcare practices.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. The employee may be required to perform other duties as assigned.
THE DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS IS THE 30th August 2023.
*** Tabono will only get in touch with shortlisted candidates*****