Sales Officer Vacancies at Simusolar – 8 Positions
Job Description for Sales Officer
The Opportunity: Simusolar is a rapidly growing company offering accessible, affordable and energy-efficient equipment and financing. The Sales Officer will be joining an impactful organization with potential to grow within the company as it expands within Tanzania and internationally. This role provides exposure to the fast-growing asset financing space.
- Free CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview Questions and It's Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here
This positions are based in Iringa, Njombe, Dodoma, Mbeya, Kilombero, Arusha, Dar es Salaam and Mwanza.
This position initially reports directly to the Sales Team Supervisor or Zonal Sales Manager.
There will also be significant exposure, interaction and collaboration with other departments, including: Hardware, Engineering, Field Service, Credit, HR, Customer Care, Operations, Sales & Finance.
Pay: Competitive Compensation with a discretionary bonus based on performance.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Be front line sales point by selling our products to customers.
- Maintains and develops good relationship with customers through personal contact, meetings and/or via telephone etc.
- Must act as a bridge between the company and its current market and future markets.
- Very efficient in gathering market and customer information to enable negotiations regarding variations in prices, delivery and customer specifications to their managers.
- Helps management in forthcoming products and discuss on special promotions.
- Review their own performance and aim at exceeding their targets.
- Record sales and order information and report the same to the sales department.
- Provides accurate feedback on future buying trends to the sales department.
- Follows procedures for signing out stock from inventory and assume responsibility for all stock removed.
- Follows procedure for using phone Sales and Installation Apps for registering all customers.
- MAGPI for pump customers
- Carefully train all customers in the use of mobile money payment process.
- In the period of probation (3 months), you are expected to at least sale a total of 16 (pumps) sales/units as an average productivity rate, consideration to long term contract will depend on performance
- Carefully select quality customers for the company
- Extensive local Agricultural knowledge
- 2 (two) year experience in field based sales role
- Diploma or Degree in Sales and Marketing, Business Management, Agricultural studies.
- Experience working in agricultural sector or in any agriculture projects would be an added advantage
- Strong and motivated sales person
- Enthusiastic of sales role
- Comfortable working with farmers in remote fields
- Ability to set sales plans and budgets that balance sales and economics
- Demonstrated ability to work proactively and constructively with team members and other departments
- Demonstrated ability to utilize company technologies like Apps.
Simusolar has four core Values that were selected to guide how we work, behave, and think:
|My actions speak louder than words
|Vitendo vyangu vinaongea zaidi ya maneno
|You can depend on me
|Huduma yangu, thamani yako
|I speak, I listen, I appreciate
|Ninaongea, ninasikiliza na ninathamini mawazo
|I work using data
|Nafanya kazi kwa takwimu
1. The deadline for this call is on Friday, 7 July 2023.
2. All applications are to be sent to: email@example.com
3. Email subject line: Application for Sales Officer + (Desired Location) Select among these offices: Iringa, Njombe, Dodoma, Mbeya, Kilombero, Arusha, Dar es Salaam and Mwanza.
Only qualified shortlisted candidates will be contacted.