Physics Teachers Jobs at School of St Jude 2023 We’re looking for qualified and passionate Physics Teachers (A – Level)!
Want to work for one of the largest charities of its kind in Africa? Are you passionate about providing students with quality education? Are you dedicated to making a difference in your teaching career by inspiring students? Does it sound like we are talking about you? Keep reading!
- Free CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview Questions and It's Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here
Subjects and work station:
- Smith Campus, Usa River, Arusha (1 vacancy|)
The School of St Jude is a pioneering leader in charitable education within Africa. Every year we give 1,800 students with free, quality education, 100’s of graduates with access to higher education and provide more than 20,000 government school students with quality teachers. St Jude’s is funded by generous supporters from around the world who make our mission of giving bright, poor Tanzanian students a free, quality education possible.
Who are you?
- A highly-motivated teacher with excellent attention to detail, who loves working with students and can facilitate a holistic learning curriculum.
- You are able to develop, monitor and evaluate lesson plans, schemes of work, lesson notes and examinations.
- You understand the importance of ECA’s (Extra Curricular Activities) and can inspire and mentor students to participate.
- A responsible and hard-working person who enjoys taking on extra duties such as being on duty, leading assembly, guiding projects and being a member of various school committees.
- You strive for academic and moral excellence and encourage students to aim high and achieve.
What we’re looking for
- A Tanzanian who holds a Bachelor of Science in Education/with Education/ Bachelor of Physics and Post Graduate Diploma in Education from an Accredited Universities in East Africa with excellent academic performance records.
- Minimum Five (5) years of experience in teaching Advanced Level with an outstanding performance from Top Performing Schools.
- Strong ability to deliver NECTA curriculum content using modern teaching methods and strategies that support a competency-based approach to learning and assessments.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English as a medium of instruction.
- A well-rounded, independent and mature individual with a diverse knowledge in Education and one that observes teaching ethics and demonstrates a refreshing approach to teaching
- A teacher with a vibrant, diligent and motivating personality for our students.
- An individual who is able to adapt to our school’s diverse Policies and Procedures (including working over the weekends when required).
- Competent female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
- An opportunity to use your talents and expertise to fight poverty through education and make a positive impact in the lives of thousands of students in Arusha, Tanzania.
- A flexible and supportive community of international and local employees.
- Ample opportunities for career progression and development.
- Mid-morning tea and lunch (during working days).
- Safe and reliable transport to and from school.
Are you interested?
- Send your cover letter and an up to date Curriculum Vitae to email@example.com (subject line must include the reference number: TSOSJ/HR/ACDM/GN/04/23)
- Applications close on 17th July 2023
- ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED!
PLEASE BE AWARE OF FRAUDULENT ACTIVITIES IN JOB ADVERTISEMENTS AND RECRUITMENT PROCESS. THE SCHOOL OF ST JUDE DOES NOT REQUEST PAYMENT AT ANY STAGE OF THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS INCLUDING THE OFFER STAGE. ANY PAYMENT REQUESTS SHOULD BE REFUSED AND REPORTED TO LOCAL LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES FOR APPROPRIATE ACTION.