Relationship Manager at Amana Bank
We are currently seeking to recruit Relationship Manager (1 Position- Arusha)
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following duties and responsibilities;
– Pursuit of new and clean deals by negotiating with customer (s) and the Bank.
– Prioritize the workload to ensure timely feedback to customers.
- Free CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview Questions and It's Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here
– Analyze the creditworthiness and recommend an optimal amount of global credit support for each customer.
– Evaluate actual and potential returns on each customer from your assigned portfolio.
– Maintain a continuous growth path of the assigned portfolio in accordance with Banks strategic plans.
– Using of existing customers as referral for new customers.
– Increase bank’s customer base by recruiting new customers for Asset backed facilities and other products.
– Conduct customer visits.
– Provide relevant and timely information about clients on portfolio.
– Participate on departmental meetings to defend facility proposals.
– Ensure the achievements of revenue according to set target.
– Achieve the contracted business growth targets in assigned segments.
– Improve and maintain follow-ups and control.
– Ensure that the negative variances are properly defined, and corrective actions are taken.
– Minimizing risk and ensure KYC and AML procedures are followed.
– Maintain a minimum NPF ratio as set standards.
– Liaise with Financing Management Department in making sure customers’ requirements are appropriately accomplished.
Key Competency Requirements:
– Knowledge on risks and profitability involved in the transactions.
– Knowledge on Sharia Compliance products.
– Understanding of Tanzanian economy and financial situation.
– Good communication and interpersonal skills.
– Good selling and networking skills.
– Excellent team player.
– Customer Service skills
– Good understanding of banking products and transactions
Qualifications and Experience required:
Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, or any other related field.
5 years of work experience in banking business.
Head of Business Financing
Deadline for submission of application is 22nd July 2023.
All applications (include application letter, Resume, academic and professional certificates)
should be done through firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.