Electrical Tendering Engineer at Vega International Services
Vega International Services is an Integrated Partner with years of experience in trading Engineering and Turnkey Solutions Projects.
- Free CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview Questions and It's Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here
Due to continued growth, we are looking to recruit a Tendering Engineer. The ideal candidate should have Electrical background and preferrable to have good experience tendering and preparing technical & commercial proposals. The company invites candidate who are self-motivated, honest and hardworking.
– To read and understand electrical diagrams, main motor controls.
– To read, understand and technical study for received client’s tender documents, specifications, drawings and BOQs.
– To prepare technical & commercial offers according to company standard.
– To Identify & pricing equipment, material & labor costs need for the project.
– To communicate & following up suppliers to get prices to ensure offers submitted on time.
– To evaluate suppliers offers and checking compliance with tender requirements & best prices
– To prepare complete technical submittal for the project and plan for project execution.
– To perform site surveys to identify technical requirements & quantities of lumpsum items.
– To follow up with clients for company position in terms of winning the project or not and has ability to convenience the clients with company offered solutions.
– To attend clients’ clarification meetings and has strong technical skills to negotiate company offers
– To be responsible for all associated handover documentation in the event of an order awarded from clients.
– To launch internally for new projects awarded to all project stakeholder and handover the proper project budget and documents to projects operation.
– To follow up the project budgets and alert in case of over budget during the execution of the project.
– To procure and follow up with site team the material required from local market and needed during the project execution.
– To participate in and actively support company initiatives.
Experience & Background:
– Fresh Graduate of has experience max 2-3 years.
– Electrical engineering bachelor’s degree
– Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, Word, and Power Point)
– Very good in AutoCAD
– Experienced in quoting turnkey projects, and familiar with incoterms.
– To be familiar with the general specifications and market requirements.
Vega International Services.
– Location: Tanzania – Mbezi Beach Dar Es Salaam
– Visit us on www.vegaisco.com.
– Interested candidates send your CV to email@example.com
– Deadline for Applications 21st July 2023.