JOB TITLE: Content Manager – Social Media Platforms
Working under Head of Communications, the incumbent will be responsible in managing content for the bank’s social media platforms [Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter] in view of enhancing interaction with the bank customers and fanbase following and engagement.
- Free CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview Questions and It's Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here
• Responsible for developing industry relevant concepts and creatives
covering the banks products and services suite for publication in the
bank’s social media platforms.
• Monitoring the traffic in the social media platforms and advice on a desired communication direction that enhances communication with bank customers.
• Conduct market research and analysis on digital communication landscape in view of growing fanbase, engagements rates and positive customer interactions.
• Drive new opportunities for balance sheet growth by generating sales leads in the social media platforms.
• Prepare monthly reports to the management on the activities and trends of information flowing across the official social media platforms.
• Hands on experience in creatives development [photography/videography].
• Managing content for the bank’s social media platforms [Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter] in view of enhancing interaction with the bank customers and fanbase following and engagement.
• Degree in communications or any other relevant field of study will be considered
• Experience of not less than 2 years in management of social media handles and content development.
• Strong command in written and spoken English language.
• Basic skills in navigating adobe suites in development of graphics is essential.
• A passionate social media enthusiast.
• Understanding of the social media management tools.
• Basic skills in navigating creatives development tools.
• Strong evaluation, communication and reporting skills.
• Ability to build relationships and network easily.
Applications should be submitted to email@example.com on or before 22nd June 2023. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted