Guest Relation/Concierge Officer Vacancy at Asilia lodges and Camps LTD
Asilia lodges and Camps LTD
Safari Lodges & Camps
- Free CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview Questions and It's Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here
COMPANY NAME: ASILIA LODGES AND CAMPS LTD
POSITION: GUEST RELATION/CONCIERGE OFFICER
DEPARTMENT: FIELD OPERATIONS
REPORTING TO: FIELD OPERATIONS MANAGER
Asilia lodges and Camps Ltd is seeking to recruit a well-qualified Tanzanian to fill the position of Guest relation/Concierge Officer.
This Job Description is your guide to achieving these objectives by outlining your daily duties & responsibilities. WE BELIEVE IN BETTER!!
SCOPE AND PURPOSE OF JOB:
As a Guest relation/Concierge Officer your main role for this position is to offer a full range of personal and personalized hospitality services to guests, and for facilitating the smooth execution of day-to-day tour and field operations.
- Liaise with the Field Operations Team on transfer arrivals/departures & to ensure all goes smoothly and according to plan.
- Ensure paging boards are ready and neatly presented.
- Meet & Greet Asilia guests at Airport(s)
- Plan & prepare pre-check-in at the various hotels used by Asilia for our preferred partners. Ensure this goes smooth at all times.
- Brief guests on arrival on the next days activities, pick-up times etc.
- Ensure drivers are neat & presentable at all times.
- Ensure vehicles are clean & presentable at all times.
- Ensure vehicles are branded correctly and neatly.
- Ensure in-vehicle material is up to date and neatly presented. Brief drivers on the same.
- Book and confirm local flights for guests, staff and senior management.
- A minimum of bachelor’s Degree in Tourism or any other related field.
- Proven work experience (at least 2 years’ experience).
- Able to work into multi-cultural environment
- Fluent English spoken and well presentable
- Proactive, confident, assertive, trustworthiness, and have a strong sense of integrity
- Ability to work under pressure and within deadlines to ensure work is completed within time.
- Clear communication skills ensure flow of clear, timely and candid information.
- Able to work well with minimal supervision and have a problem-solving attitude.
Please send your application and resume in only one Pdf document not later than 23rd June 2023 to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Hard copy or Hand delivery will not be considered.