Utilities Operator at AB InBev
Dreaming big is in our DNA. Brewing the world’s most loved beers and creating meaningful experiences is what inspires us. We are owners, empowered to lead real change, deliver on tough challenges, and take accountability for the results. We are looking for talent that shares these values, that is ambitious, bold & resilient. We want talent that is looking for fast career growth, cross-functional experiences, global exposure and robust training & development.
- Free CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview Questions and It's Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here
The key purpose of this role is to monitor the operation of the utilities steam plant, Carbon dioxide plant, Air plant, Water treatment plants, Refrigeration and the execution of quality control checks. Apply core competencies to achieve optimum plant and process performance.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
Monitor Utilities Equipment performance
- Measure performance attributes
- Conduct First Line maintenance tasks and schedules.
- Apply OHS procedures
- Maintain workplace safety, housekeeping and risk free standards
- Optimize production performance
- Operate plant and process equipment
- Interpret production plan
- Maintain the utilities operation
- Ensure quality control of utilities supply
- Report plant, machine and process problems
- Conduct autonomous operator maintenance
- Conduct operator breakdown maintenance tasks
- Work in teams
- Communicate effectively in the workplace
- Contribute to self and team development
- Prepare boilers for government inspections
- Ensure safety standards are adhere
Key attributes and competencies:
- Coaching Ability
- A logical, analytical problem solver who can operate in a structured environment.
- A team player.
- Initiative and energy.
- Achievement Driven
- Attention to detail
- PC literacy
- Preferably a Diploma/Degree in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering
- Two years experience in preferably a Utilities environment
- Experience in boilers will be an advantage
- Mechanical aptitude
- Band: A13
AB InBev is an equal opportunity employer and all appointments will be made in-line with AB InBev employment equity plan and talent requirements. We are a company that promotes gender equality. Internal applicants require Line manager approval. Please note that only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
The advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use additional/relevant information as criteria for short-listing. Interested candidates who meet the above specifications may apply no later than 10 Ma 2023.