Green Bird Institution Jobs 2023
Green Bird Institution
Our Institute’s infrastructure is designed to make the learning process easier and comfortable.
We have an outstanding staff, teaching and non-teaching, who are dedicated and committed.
There are modern libraries and laboratories. The aim is to ensure satisfaction to our customers.Recommended:
- Free CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview Questions and It's Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here
We have a dynamic and open minded administration team, adhering to diversity as part of key aspects to the learning process. Therefore, we also host students without discrimination to age, sex, colour, race, nationality or disability. Overall, we create a wonderful culture, knowledge sharing, and experience exchange.
Tutors in Pharmacy & Clinical Medicine (2 Positions)
Tutors in Pharmacy & Clinical Medicine at Green Bird College – 2 Positions
Green Bird College
Position: Tutors in Pharmacy & Clinical medicine
Qualifications for Pharmacy tutor
1. Degree in Pharmacy
3. Teaching methodology
4. Experience at least 2 years and above
5.Experience in administration will be advantageous for applicants
Qualifications for Clinical Medicine Tutor
1. Degree of medicine
3. Experience of at least 2 years and above
4. Female applicants are highly encouraged
Duties & responsibilities
1. To teach college students from level 4 to 6
2. To supervise and oversee the learning process of college students
3.To perform other duties may be assigned by the administration
MODE OF APPLICATION:
Application deadline: 15th May, 2023.
Send application through: firstname.lastname@example.org