REPORTING TO: Manager – Credit Origination and Monitoring
REGION: Dar Es Salaam.
HOURS OF WORK:
8am – 5pm Monday to Friday. Additional hours as required by workload.
- Free CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview Questions and It's Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here
RESPONSIBLE FOR : Credit Origination and Monitoring
PURPOSE OF JOB:
• Credit in managing Originations and Monitoring Division in reviewing, recommending and facilitation of Credit sanctioning process, as well as monitoring of credit portfolio.
• Assessing customers’ credit risks and credit worthiness and prepare overall assessment of existing and new business proposals.
• Recommending applications fitting within Bank’s Risk Acceptance criteria with the best possible returns.
• Pre- Sanction visitation to client’s business premises and offices to ascertain business existence and continuity as well as discussion on business progress and challenges relating to credit/lending, provide technical support where needed
• Assisting Origination and Monitoring Manager to identify market trends and formulate strategies to define the department’s direction to
the future regarding credit end to end process.
• Ensure proper implementation of the Bank’s Risk policies and procedures as well as Regulatory & Statutory Compliances
• Identifying, measuring and managing credit risk across a range of on and off-balance sheet asset classes.
• Any other duties that may be assigned to you by your supervisor.
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, or similar field
• At least 3 years’ experience in Credit Department.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
• Carry out work in accordance with the Banks procedures
• Perform the assigned tasks with due diligence
• Eliminate waste of whatever form, suggest the use of new practices and contribute to the continuous improvement of the bank.
• Technical Skills
• Strong analytical and risk assessment skills
How to Apply :
Please send your application to email@example.com
Applications are to be sent with the subject being: Assistant Manager-Credit
Application deadline:- 11th May 2023