COMPANY NAME: African Fibres Tanzania Limited
Open Position: Plumber Technician
Office location: Ubena Zomozi, Chalinze
Date of Advert: 25/05/2023
Expire Date: 20/06/2023
- Free CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview Questions and It's Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here
Job Purpose: Install, repair and maintain pipes, pumps, motors, valves, fittings, drainage systems, and fixtures in the farm. Collaborate with general contractors, electricians, and other construction professionals. Follow building plans and blueprints. Respond to, diagnose and resolve plumbing emergencies.
JOB DESCRIPTION FOR PLUMBER TECHNICIAN
- Install, maintain and repair plumbing systems at the farm including but not limited to toilets, urinals, drains, etc
- Repairs and replaces industrial sewage pipes/pumps/ motors.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot plumbing problems
- Read, interpret and follow blueprints and buildings codes
- Collaborate with other professionals
- Maintain tools/equipment and perform routine inspections of plumbing and drainage systems
- To clear drainage systems, culverts, waste pipes and gully traps
- Keep accurate records
- To report any faults related to plumbing installations to Management.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as may be assignedby Management.
ACADEMIC QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Holder of a Diploma (NTA Level 6) or Full Technician Certificate (FTC) in Plumbing or equivalent qualifications from a recognized institution
- Work experience of a minimum of 5 years in the sisal industry will be an added advantage.
- Skilled in Microsoft applications, outlook, word, excel and PowerPoint Will be an added advantage
How to Apply:
- Interested candidate may send their Cvs to Hr@aft.co.tz before 8th June