Form Six JKT Selection 2023 51 years ago, on July 10, 1963 the Nation Building Army was formally formed following the implementation of the Resolution of the Cabinet Meeting. The meeting was held on April 19, 1963 under the leadership of the late Commander-in-Chief and President of Tanganyika, Mwalimu Julius Nyerere.
- Free CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview Questions and It's Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here
The idea for the establishment of JKT was based on the recommendations of the General Assembly of the Tanganyika African National Union (TANU Youth League), a conference held in Tabora region in 1958 presented by the then General Secretary of TANU Youth League, Mr. Julius Nyerere, who it is now late.
DOWNLOAD PDF FILE HERE
Form Six JKT National Services Selection 2023 PDF Files
- BULOMBORA JKT
- ITAKA JKT
- KANEMBWA JKT
- KIBITI JKT
- LUWA JKT
- MAFINGA JKT
- MAKUTUPORA JKT
- MAKUYUNI JKT
- MARAMBA JKT
- MGAMBO JKT
- MILUNDIKWA JKT
- MLALE JKT
- MPWAPWA JKT
- MSANGE JKT
- MTABILA JKT
- NACHINGWEA JKT
- OLJORO JKT
- RUVU JKT
- RWAMKOMA JKT
- Must be between the ages of 18-23
- Should have completed standard seven and continue
- Must not be married and have no dependents
- Be willing to follow all the military rules while in the military (escape, theft, drunkenness, smoking marijuana, drugs and pregnancy etc.) The military is a serious offense and you will be prosecuted and terminated by JKT
- Be ready to return home after concluding his contract with the Nation Building Army
- Have good manners and conduct
Terms of lawful young man for joining the Army for Nation Building Be a citizen of Tanzania
- Must be between 18-35 years old
- Must have completed Form Six and continue
- Be willing to follow all the military rules that will apply to him while in the military (Smoking bang, drugs and abortion will be prosecuted and terminated by JKT
- Absenteeism is unacceptable and the absenteeism offense the contract will be moved forward
- Have good manners and conduct
KNOW THE PROCEDURE FOR JOINING JKT
JKT enrolls young volunteers from all regions of the country every
year. The procedure used is for JKT to write a letter to the regional
heads and outline the vacancies that the region has been allocated.
After the Region received a letter from the JKT Chief and the number of vacancies for young people scheduled to join. The province allocates those positions according to its districts. Districts are also required to deploy in divisions, counties and villages. District officials often post advertisements for these vacancies on their bulletin board.
JKT announces opportunities to join the army through Government and private media with a view to speeding up the report. for citizens especially the youth. Preliminary interviews are held under the District Defense and Security Committees where the youths come from, later held in the region, to determine the number of youths in the entire region.
When the exercise is completed in the regions, JKT sends teams of officers and soldiers from JKT Headquarters to screen young people interviewed in all regions of Mainland Tanzania. Young people are tested for their health and transported to JKT forces.
For more information visit official website Here Criteria And Procedures To Join JKT to read in Swahili