Are you searching for Job Vacancies at Mzumbe University, mzumbe university vacancies 2023, ajira portal, nafasi za kazi mzumbe university, Mzumbe University (MU) Vacancies?
Mzumbe University was established by the Mzumbe University Charter, 2007 under Section 25 of the Universities Act. No. 7 of 2005 which repealed Mzumbe University Act. No 9 of 2001.
As a training Institute, the University boasts of over 50 years experience of training in the administration of justice, business management, public administration, accountancy, finance, political science and good governance.
- Free CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview Questions and It's Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here
ANNOUNCEMENT OF EMPLOYMENT VACANCIES
Mzumbe University invites applications from suitably qualified and competent Tanzanians to fill the following six (6) vacancies in academic positions at the University.
- ASSISTANT LECTURER (MATHEMATICS) (1 Post)
- ASSISTANT LECTURER (DEVELOPMENT POLICY AND PLANNING) (2 Posts)
- ASSISTANT LECTURER (MARKETING) (1 Post)
- ASSISTANT LECTURER (RESEARCH AND PUBLIC POLICY) (2 Posts)
About these jobs duties, responsibilities and qualifications download the PDF FILE Attached below:
Mode Of Application: Job Vacancies at Mzumbe University
Application letters accompanied by a detailed curriculum vitae (CV) with a passport size photograph and signed by the applicant; and copies of relevant certificates and transcripts should reach the undersigned electronically through the Recruitment Portal, not later than two weeks from the date of this advertisement.
Applicants must also give names, contact addresses as well as telephone numbers of two academic or professional referees best known to them.
Please note the following:
- Applicants to the positions must be Tanzanians.
- Applicants that are already employed by the Government should channel their applications through their respective employers.
- The advertised positions require excellent communication skills in both spoken and written English language.
- Academic certificates obtained from foreign universities should be verified by the Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU). – Applicants should indicate the positions they are applying for in their application letters.
- Applicants should also present/submit a National Identification Number (NIDA).
- Applicants should be ready to work at any of the Mzumbe University’s campuses.
- Only successful candidates will be contacted through their contact details indicated in the application letters.
- Deadline for application is 13th April, 2023
- A signed application letter should be written in English and Addressed to Secretary, Presidents Office, Public Service Recruitment Secretariat, P.O. BOX 2320, Utumishi Building at University of Dodoma- Dr. Asha Rose Migiro Building- Dodoma.
- NOTE: All applications must be sent through Recruitment Portal by using the following address; http//portal.ajira.go.tz and not otherwise (This Adress can also be found at PSRS Website, Click ‘Recruitment Portal’)