TAMISEMI Watangaza Ajira Mpya za Walimu na Afya 2023/2024
TAMISEMI Mfumo wa Maombi ya AJIRA OTEAS 2023/2024
The method is intended to assist job searchers (Teachers – Graduates) in Tanzania in applying for teaching positions in Tanzanian public schools.
- Free CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview Questions and It's Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here
When TAMISEMI posts a job opening for a teacher, eligible graduates and instructors may apply online using the OTEAS (Online Teachers Application System). All job applications must be submitted online at http://ajira.tamisemi.go.tz/#!/auth. All applicants must be aware that if they apply online through the Online Teachers Application System – OTEAS ajira.tamisemi.go.tz, they will not be required to submit a hard copy version to TAMISEMI and will not be required to pay any fees.
APPLY BY CLICKING HERE
How to Make an Application
To learn more about Tamisemi, click to https://ajira.tamisemi.go.tz/.
To create an OTEAS account, go to the main page and click the Register link.
- On the registration screen, fill in your personal information and then click the NEXT button.
- Fill out the “OTEAS Tamisemi Form” completely and accurately without making any errors.
- Upload any needed papers and certificates.
- Fill in the required information in the fields provided.
- Select the option to submit.
- Take a printout or a photo of the completed form using his or her mobile phone for future reference.
Mfumo wa Maombi ya Ajira 2023 Instructions.
- Please select the type of job application whether it is HEALTH or EDUCATION
- If you are a new applicant click on the link at the top right “Register” to start applying
- Enter the NIDA number or email as the username and enter your password to log into the system.
- After successfully logging in, please complete your application before the deadline
- Incomplete applications will not be processed
- Make sure before you read the application that you have read and understood the advertisement
- Make sure the certificates you attach are legible
- Submitting forged information will lead to legal action against you
- Click here to sign up for the application submission
Please call customer service: 026-2160210 or 0735-160210
BONYEZA HAPA KUTUMA MAOMBI BONYEZA HAPA KUTUMA MAOMBI BONYEZA HAPA KUTUMA MAOMBI BONYEZA HAPA
Tanzania is a nation in East Africa noted for its large wilderness regions. They include the Serengeti National Park plains, which are home to Africa’s tallest peak, Kilimanjaro, and the “big five” animals (elephant, lion, leopard, buffalo, and rhino). Offshore are the tropical islands of Zanzibar and Mafia, which have Arabic influences and a marine park with whale sharks and coral reefs.
Education is a rapidly evolving industry that contributes considerably to Tanzania’s economy, necessitating the development of up-to-date systems and goods to keep up with the world’s rapidly changing technology and curriculum. Tanzania wants to harness and strengthen its people’s abilities in order to achieve faster economic growth.
Tanzania’s government is committed to developing the education sector, which has been designated as one of the country’s top priorities. Several government efforts bear witness to this. First, one of Tanzania’s five primary features in its Development Vision 2025 is “a well-educated and learning society.” In addition, education is a key focal area in the government’s National Strategy for Growth and Poverty Reduction (NSGRP).