- Free CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview Questions and It's Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here
WATU is a focus driven, customer-centric company that believes everyone deserves the opportunity to be an entrepreneur and achieve their ambitious goals in life.
As Africa’s fastest growing Asset Finance Company, we see the continent’s bright and prosperous future and want to be part of making it a reality.
Our vision is to provide asset financing for motorcycles and three-wheelers to those who understand when provided with the right tools can fulfill their dreams and the needs of their families and community.
We Empower Entrepreneurs by providing the means needed to move and improve lives.
Our business is growing rapidly, and with more than 10,000 customers in Tanzania, we are looking for enthusiastic Field Marketing Intern in Mwanza, Tanzania. We are looking for doers who are ready to roll up their sleeves and with their hard work and dedication create the impact needed in our communities.
Do you want to become a part of our ambitious and creative team of smart individuals and make a difference and you have what it takes? Then read on and apply for this exciting opportunity!
As a Field Marketing Intern you will be responsible for actively marketing the Company financing services by participating in marketing activities, searching for clients as well as advising our clients in regard to the financing process.
A successful Field Intern is expected to adapt to the fast-paced culture of both the company, the market and the customers we serve.
Our customers are entrepreneurs. As a company, we are committed to aiding them in achieving their financial goals. It is imperative that the Field Officer be engaged with the community they serve and committed equally to our customer’s and company’s goals.
- Selling of the company products and services - Bodaboda and tuktuk loans.
- Representing Watu and implementing the Company’s Sales and Marketing plan within the assigned mandate
- Day to day sales operations including approaching clients on stages and conducting detailed and comprehensive product presentation, answering questions as well as capturing customers information (name, phone number, stage, street & expressing interest in financing products)
- Generate potential leads and make follow ups to be able to convert them into customers
- Providing daily reports/feedback on the sales activities performed including daily reporting on list of potential clients who were approached and who expressed interest in Company’s financing products
- Support in providing customer services to clients in the field by answering clients queries and providing advice in terms of loan repayments, recovery and insurance
- Participating in marketing activities & activations organized by the company and/or other marketing campaign events organized by partnered dealerships, within the assigned region
- Bachelor degree or Diploma in Marketing, sales or Business Administration in a relevant field
- 2+ years of working experience
- Excellent communication and presentation skills including written communication
- Strong sales and marketing skills
- Integrity, enthusiasm and passion for continuous learning and development
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work harmoniously in an organization with diverse business operations
- High attention to detail and internal control
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Be a part of an international, dynamic and driven team that has set their aspirations high and work hard to achieve those
- Opportunities to learn and grow together with us
- Competitive compensation package
- Health benefits
You are advised to adhere to all the recommended preventive measures regarding Covid-19 such as wearing of the masks, washing hands and the use of sanitizers before you are allowed through Watu’s Premises.