Vogue Engineering Limited is a steel fabrication Company dealing with all sorts of steel-works.
We are looking forward to hire motivated, experienced, resourceful, and result oriented persons to cover different position in the company. The roles are based in Dar es Salaam and may require travel to other parts of the country.
- Free CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview Questions and It's Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here
Financial Manager (1)
- Preparing business activity reports, financial statements and forecast
- Ensure all financial legal requirements are met
- Finding ways to reduce or maintain costs by studying financial reports and business processes
- Maintain up-to-date financial system and develop cash-flow
- Conduct internal and external audit to ensure compliance
- Assist management in making financial decisions
- Analysing market trends to discover business opportunities and maximize profits
- Handling Auditors and finalization of accounts
- Preparation of Payroll, VAT, statutory payments like PAYE, SDL, WCF, NSSF, Corporate Tax, Withholding Tax, Stamp duty etc
Qualification and Requirements
- At least 3+ years’ experience in Manufacturing Industry
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Certified Public Accountant-CPA (T) is a must
- Excellent knowledge of quick-books accounting package
- Strong Excel skills
- Excellent communication/presentation skills
- Problem solving skills, strong analytical skills, understanding of the business process and system optimization
- Excellent financial system and business administration understanding
Steel Fabricator (3)
- Reading ant interpreting engineering blueprints
- Measuring and marking out cutting and bending lines
- Fabricate and construct metal components
- Operating tools and machinery and other welding equipment
- Cut materials into required shapes, checking dimensions and thickness
- Inspecting and testing welds with precision measuring instruments
- Constructing base templates where necessary
- Carry out gas metal arch welding to manufacture components and items
- Grinding and finishing completed products
- Cleaning tools, equipment, and working areas
- Conforming with state and company safety regulations
- Double-checking design specifications before commencing with cutting work
- Perform other relevant duties where necessary
Qualifications and Experience
- Vocational training in Welding and steel Fabrication
- More than 3+ years’ experience in the same role
- Ability to read and interpret engineering blueprints
- Proficiency with metal fabrication tools and machinery
- Advanced mathematical and engineering skills
- Body stamina and ability to lift and manipulate large metals
- Driver’s licence
- Advanced knowledge of engineering design and manufacturing procedures
Mechanical/Civil Design Engineer (1)
- Meeting with clients and design teams to determine mechanical applications and requirements.
- Conducting research to inform the design and engineering methods required for the mechanical systems.
- Planning and executing mechanical designs using CAD, CAM, and 3D CAD programs.
- Performing computer simulations and experiments to virtually test and refine the designs.
- Overseeing the development and manufacturing of physical prototypes for testing.
- Documenting the design process, iterations, and test analytics.
- Liaising with clients, designers, engineers, and manufacturers to ensure coherence.
- Preparing technical reports, design specifications documents, manufacturing drawings, and operational manuals.
- Keeping abreast of the latest advancements in technology, design trends, and engineering best practices.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in architecture, mechanical or Civil Engineering.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience as a mechanical, architecture or civil design engineer.
- PE certification is advantageous.
- Proficiency with engineering design programs such as Auto CAD, SketchUp Solid works, and Rhino.
- Sound knowledge of design and engineering principles and best practices.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication abilities.
- Attentive to detail and critically minded.
- The ability to stay abreast of advancements in technology and engineering design trends.
How to apply
Qualified applicants can send their CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org before 21th April 2023. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified of an interview.