Manager Fixed Home Solutions at Vodacom
Posting Country: TZ
Date Posted: 27-Mar-2023
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Contract Type: Permanent
- Free CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview Questions and It's Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here
At Vodacom, we’re working hard to build a better future. A more connected, inclusive and sustainable world. As a dynamic global community, it’s our human spirit, together with technology, that empowers us to achieve this.
We challenge and innovate in order to connect people, businesses, and communities across the world. Delighting our customers and earning their loyalty drive us, and we experiment, learn fast and get it done, together.
With us, you can be truly be yourself and belong, share inspiration, embrace new opportunities, thrive, and make a real difference.
Responsible for the End to End Technology requirements for the Vodacom Tanzania Ltd Home Solutions. This will involve Defining the Strategy, Design, Rollout, Architecture, Tools, Support, Assurance, Processes, engagements with stakeholders and reference to the best Practice
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
- Be the single point of Accountability for the Vodacom Tanzania FWA Strategic Goals.
- Collaborate with Commercial Team on Product master plans, adoption plans and revenue plans and execute to realize set targets;
- Define the end to End Technology Architecture for the home and identify innovative and Long term improvement and initiate the re-engineering process
- Drive cost containment initiatives and Technology Roadmaps
- Ensure transfer and Sustenance of Home Solutions knowledge across all product development, Automation,
- Deployment and Support in Technology and Business that are critical to each stage of the Project lifecycle
- Create and manage winning partnerships through effective negotiations and governance with Strategic stakeholders that includes Equipment vendors, Contractors and other third Parties towards Cost Reductions,
- Quality and Timely delivery. Operational
- Delivery of End to End Service Automation to improve Customer Experience at onboarding and throughout the lifecycle and Continuous Service Monitoring & Reporting
- Consolidation of all reporting on Home Technology Projects towards Delivery progress, Performance, Governance and Support
- Negotiate with Government regulators, Developers and other Operators for approvals and Policy Improvement to support home solutions.
- Effectively manage change resulting from Upgrade requirements, altering market conditions which impact on business revenues & Customer Experience and ensure appropriate procedures are in place and communicated early
- Drive Tool enhancement to achieve Proactive Fault Detection and Develop Processes to Realize promised after sales support Service Level agreements.
- Identify opportunities in Technology towards improvement of Net Promoter Score (NPS), revenue growth and Profitability
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
- Leadership skills
- Team working skills
- Analytical skills
- Ability to engage at senior Director level
- Communication and influencing skills
- Combination of commercial and technical in conceptualization of new ideas and Market trends
- Demonstrate ability to implement processes and handle cross functional issues from end to end.
- Ability to handle governance issues, change Management and process standards.
- Demonstrated ability to schedule activities, identify resource needs, dependencies and Building synergies.
- Degree in IT/Engineering with 5 years’ experience in a specialized role–Involved in Strategy Modelling, Planning, Design, Optimization and Support of reliable systems and services.
- In-depth understanding of Telecommunication infrastructure deployment life cycle
Not a perfect fit?
Worried that you don’t meet all the desired criteria exactly? At Vodafone we are passionate about Inclusion for All and creating a workplace where everyone can thrive, whatever their personal or professional background. If you’re excited about this role but your experience doesn’t align exactly with every part of the job description, we encourage you to apply as you may be the right candidate for this role or another role, and our recruitment team can help you see how your skills fit in.
Commitment from Vodacom
Vodacom is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a flexible, motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognized, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences – we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodacom you will have access to our excellent flexible benefits programme that you would expect from any global company.