Sales Representative Intern at FINCA Microfinance Bank
FINCA Microfinance Bank (T) Limited
FINCA Microfinance Bank is a financial institution providing savings and loans throughout the country, promoting financial inclusion to small entrepreneurs
- Free CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview Questions and It's Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here
Sales Representative Intern actively works on promoting deposit products and services in order to contribute to the fulfillment of branch and bank business objectives while consistently offering high-quality customer service.
- Promotes FINCA deposit products and services and does door-to-door sales.
- Increase customer base by recruiting customers for savings products.
- Interacts with customers in the field and sales prospects.
- Performs other marketing duties relevant to promoting FINCA by educating clients on the products and services offered by the bank.
- Answers questions about the bank and its offerings.
- Assists managers with the implementation of deposit marketing campaigns.
- Provides information to the bank on sales opportunities in a particular community.
- Maintains a customer database and makes regular contacts.
- Attends sales and marketing meetings.
- Perform AML/KYC due diligence for every new client before and during account opening.
- Provides customer feedback to the Branch Manager
- An Ordinary Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree
- Sales and negotiation skills, attention to detail.
- Must be outgoing, energetic, and able to work with the public.
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision.
How to Apply :
Please send your application letter and CV to TZ_Recruitment@finca.co.tz. The deadline for sending the application is March 31st, 2023.