Finance Officer at Farm For the Future Tanzania Lt
Our client, Farm For the Future Tanzania Ltd, is in a speedy build up phase, with heavy investments in irrigation and high value crops and with long term offtake agreements.
- Free CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview Questions and It's Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here
New investors have just joined the company and others are to be found. They are now strengthening their management team, which is a very flat organisation with short lines of communication, and are now looking for a Finance Officer with minimum 2-3 years’ experience in an Agro based industry, to work on the following prioritised areas.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Investors and Board Reporting
- Provide regular financial inputs to the investor’s guide.
- Assess the value of shares on a periodic basis, based on the actual performance and projected future performance.
- Recommend on dividend pay-out decisions.
- Prepare and share monthly management accounts with the board.
- Maximize the wealth for company shareholders.
- Play a key role in company funding, advising the board on funding requirements analyse various debt and equity models. Management Reporting
- Responsible for the quality and timely reporting of the Financial Statement, Statutory and Tax Reporting.
- Each month end closing – quality check and review the full Financial Statement for completeness and accuracy.
- Minimum quarterly review of the full Financial Statement together with CEO.
- Facilitate Business Plan process and ensure qualified input and timely reporting.
- Prepare and discuss monthly performance with management personnel.
- Involve in the development and implementation of the company’s financial strategies.
- Handle financial negotiations with banks and financial institutions.
- Manage company credit arrangements.
- Assess the proper mix between equity and debt financing.
Budgeting, Accounting & Controls
- Involved in the preparation of the monthly and annual budget in line with the company strategy.
- Establish systems to assess monthly performance against the budget.
- Establish and assess the financial KPI’s of the company.
- Offer guidance on cost reduction, revenue enhancement, and profit maximization.
- Record financial transactions relating to business and maintain books of accounts.
- Summarizing, analyzing and reporting for all statutory payments.
ACADEMIC & PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS
- University degree within finance, accounting and/or auditing or comparable education.
- Chartered Accountant (CPA, ACCA, or any similar institution).
- Working Knowledge of ERP systems (QuickBooks).
- Board and shareholder’s reporting experience.
- Budgeting experience.
- IFRS and local GAAP/tax competence.
- At least 2-3 years of demonstrated financial management experience in an Agro based industry.
How To Apply
Email your CV and application letter to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the Reference Number 32482 in the subject line.
The closing date for applications is Monday 20th March 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Total Jobs 5 Jobs
- Location Iringa