Are you searching for Job Vacancy at I&M Bank (T) Limited 2023, i&m bank tanzania, bank and finance arusha 2022 vacancies, ajira portal, recruitment imbank co tz?.
I&M Bank Tanzania Limited is a commercial bank in Tanzania headquartered in Dar es Salaam and a subsidiary of Kenyan based I&M Bank Group. It is licensed by the Bank of Tanzania, the central bank and national banking regulator.
- Free CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview Questions and It's Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here
Job Title: Relationship Manager- Select Banking
Provide a relationship-based offering to high net-worth affluent individuals through a proactive, highly responsive personal approach to meet the financial needs and service expectations of high net-worth individuals.
Proactively promote a relationship-based offering through operating as a dedicated and primary point of contact for the customer and providing financial solutions which meet the customer’s expectations in accordance with the segment value proposition.
Maintain a high level of integrity, professionalism and ethical standards whilst building. valuable long-term relationships with customers.
Key Responsibilities: Job Vacancy at I&M Bank (T) Limited
- Acquire new customers (high net-worth affluent individuals) as per the criteria outlined
in the Select Banking segment value proposition.
Pro-actively identify cross-sell opportunities within own portfolio of customers to
maximize life cycle opportunities. Be guided by the segment value proposition and sales
targets as to what the priority products are both from a bank and customer perspective.
- Conduct a needs analysis with all new and existing customers to ensure that product
opportunities identified are appropriate to meet the customer’s needs and priorities.
- Comprehensively explore customers’ short and long term financial goals/aspirations and
keep up to date with changes in the financial needs and financial position of customers.
- Pro-actively manage the portfolio to maximize revenue for the Bank (referring to fees,
margins and sales), minimize costs and risks, whilst maintaining and entrenching the
customer’s relationship with the Bank appropriately.
- Establish, build and strengthen one-on-one relationships with customers, based on
mutual respect, to retain customers and gain word-of-mouth referrals.
- Place equal emphasis on investment (non-borrowing) and borrowing customers.
- Conduct a comprehensive calling/contact management programme for all customers
within own portfolio supported by call reports that document any issues and future
- Commitment to Service excellence and superior service delivery aligned to SLA’s and
turnaround time commitments.
- Ascertain when customers require specialist advice and arrange appropriate.
introductions with specialists. Generate and pass on leads. Follow up to ensure that the
customer is satisfied with the service received.
- Determine when new or existing customers require Business Banking or CIB expertise.
and arrange introductions accordingly. Interact and build strong working relationships.
with Branch Managers and Corporate Banking colleagues to entrench the holistic
customer relationship with the bank.
- Interact frequently and build strong working relationships with enabler and fulfilment
functions (including credit specialists, product specialists and wealth specialists) to
shorten turnaround times and SLA’s are adhered to.
- Establish and build knowledge and understanding of product and credit application
processes to eliminate reworking and ensure acceptable turnaround times for
- on the system. Take responsibility for the integrity of all data pertaining to the portfolio.
- Monitor initial activation and usage of transaction accounts and proactively take steps
to mitigate dormancy.
- Cooperate and work effectively with others in pursuit of team goals by sharing
information, providing support, showing care and being considerate of other team
- Develop, update and maintain risk procedures and systems with respect to risk
identification, risk assessment, risk monitoring, risk mitigation strategies and risk
- Ensure effective adoption and utilization of risk management tools
- Drive remediation of risk management exceptions identified during audit or risk reviews
- Promote risk management culture.
Academic / Professional Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in business management, marketing, economics, accounting,
finance or any other related field
Working Experience Required
- 3 years banking/ service experience, preferably dealing with high net-worth individuals
in a portfolio context.
- Strong sales background.
- Experienced in upholding the highest levels of service.
Deadline: 10 April 2023