Altezza Travelling Limited wishes to invite competent, qualified, experienced, and dedicated Tanzanians to fill in the Transfer driver position which is currently available in the company.
- Transport of person, goods, and/or documents Provide transport for the clients and the employees of the company;
- Pick up and drop off the clients and the employees at the airports, hotels, and other destinations in Tanzania;
- provide reasonable assistance and facilitation to the company’s clients and employees Follow up on the driver planning schedule;
- Help to load and unload the vehicle, Assist with the Luggage Perform other duties performed by the transfer drivers in the hospitality and tourism industry in Tanzania.
Service vehicle maintenance management
- Schedule regular vehicle examinations and inspections.
- Determine when and what kind of maintenance the vehicle needs, keep track of general maintenance schedules;
- Ensure sound running of the vehicles assigned and arrange minor repairs where necessary; Check oil and tires properly;
- Keep track of timely car insurance license renewals Maintain a logbook of each service vehicle on a daily basis.
- Good Communication skills Smart and well-presentable person
- Must be able to understand, speak, read and write the English language,
- Must be organized and punctual, have Keen attention to detail and ability to effectively manage time,
- At least three(3) years of working experience,
- A valid driving license class c
How to Apply:
All interested applicants should submit a cover letter, CV, supporting documents, and phone number to HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER, ALTEZZA TRAVELLING LIMITED P.O.Box 938 Moshi Kilimanjaro. or send through firstname.lastname@example.org Please make sure the subject of your email will be: Transfer Driver – APPLICATION Deadline for the submission of applications is at 4 PM on 28/ February /2023 Only applications in English will be considered. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted