HR Assistant – Graduate Trainee at TotalEnergies February, 2023
DAR ES SALAAM-HAILE SELASSIE RD(TZA)
- Assisting with day-to-day operations of the HR functions and duties.
- Providing administrative support to the HR department.
- Compile and update employee records (hard and soft copies)
- Process documentation and prepare reports relating to personnel activities (staffing, recruitment, training, grievances, performance evaluations etc)
- Coordinate HR projects (meetings, training, surveys etc) and take minutes.
- Deal with employee requests regarding human resources issues, rules, and regulations
- Assist in payroll preparation by organizing the necessary inputs.
- Providing confidential ad hoc support to employees
- Assisting with preparations for disciplinary and grievance hearings
- Administration, co-ordination and support of recruitment
- Conduct initial orientation to newly hired employees
- Coordinating and administering training and development programs and liaising with external training bodies as required.
- Administering graduate trainee program, internship.
- Coordinating with service providers and external bodies such as TRA, WCF, PSSSF, NSSF, IMMIGRATION and so forth as required.
- Providing administrative support as required, including in respect of medical supplies, office supplies, and so forth.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management
- Strong communications skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Basic knowledge of labor laws
- Computer skills (MS Office, in particular)
- Good Interpersonal and listening skills
- Good analytical skills.