JOB VACANCY : Chief Accountant
Reports to : General Manager
Employment type : Full time
Job Location : Dares Salaam, Tanzania
We are National Printing Company Ltd one of the leading printing entities in the printing industry Tanzania. We are expert in printing high classified documents, Text books, Brochures, Magazines, Calendars, Electronic receipts, etc.
The Company aimed at recruiting a well-qualified and experienced Chief Accountant who is required to administer and co-ordinate all financial functions of the Company with adherence to the Financial Standards and Regulations.
- Keeping adequate accounts and records covering all aspects of the Company’s business transactions and preparing monthly, quarterly and annual accounts for presentation to Management, Board of Directors and External Auditors for auditing purposes.
- Keeping statutory records regarding salaries and wages and other internal records approved by the management.
- Keeping appropriate records and accounts designed to show current position in respect of outside commitments and charges to show operating and financial position in relation to the budget.
- Drawing Management attention to departure from policy, plans or budgets or any other features revealed by the monthly report.
- Maintaining and issuing to the managing Director information for cost control of labour, materials and overheads.
- Making financial analysis using the financial indicators to point out areas which need management attention for immediate action.
- Responsible for the Company’s TAX compliances and coordinate all insurance matters.
- Verification of the accurate and timely quarterly and annual consolidation report.
- To maintain General Ledger, Fixed Assets Ledger and other appropriate files and documents.
- Administer and co-ordinate all cost and financial functions and ensure adherence to company Financial Regulations.
- Review internal and external audit recommendations and ensure implementation of corrective control measures.
- Preparation of cash budget and forecast and advising on cash and resources management.
- To perform any duties as may be assigned by the Managing Director or management from time to time.
Qualifications: Bachelor degree or Equivalent in Finance/Accounts, Business management, with emphasis in Accounting – Professional qualified CPA/ ACCA
Three (3) years of relevant working experience in a reputable institution.
Salary: Negotiable for the right Candidate.
Mode of Application
Please apply to the Board Chairman, National Printing Co Ltd, P.O.Box 2320 Dar es Salaam Tanzania, and email email@example.com send before a date of 25th January 2022.
Interested Candidate may send their CV enclosed with NIDA ID, Birth certificate, certified photocopies of academics, professionals and other supportive documents.